Sergio Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.
tolmie's hairdoo said:
birchwoodgingerste said:
any more news on nasri tolm? while your in a talkative mood?

The pressure is still on for the player and his camp to force the issue.

Nasri is the lad we want, we need to remain hopeful something will give, but we won't wait.

As for Aguero, have to remain very confident in what is being said. Hopefully hear a conclusion next 72 hours.

I know that you've said if not Nasri then it'll be Sneijder we go after but do you know of anything regarding Mata?

I just found Valencia's president's words a little strange as he mentioned "if someone with big money and a big club come along, we will have to let Mata leave"

Have we made an enquiry?

I reckon we have let it be known that we are getting close on Aguero so to send a message to Tevez and Kia to say "we're moving on Carlos, with or without you"

citytill1die84 said:
Murph said:
Ricster said:
There seemed to be talk of this transfer being done and wrapped up today. Anyone know whats going on?

Aguero was still in Argentina yesterday evening. Seems the time-line is by the weekend, otherwise he has to report back to Athletico for training Sunday or Monday.

He won't be back in training for Athletico he ain't had a break yet.

Plenty of Spanish articles say he's due back Sunday. Read a few of them Yesterday.

http://www.mundodeportivo.com/20110...+(MD+-+Futbol+-+Atletico)&utm_content=Twitter

The 'soap opera' is still alive, but has an expiration date. Or at least should. Sunday is the day marked for the Kun returned to training with Atletico Madrid. Must be in Majadahonda with Elijah and Perea, who also were eliminated with their choices of the Copa America in the same round as the Argentine. A Agüero 72 hours are left to define their future if they do not want to return to the Spanish capital. A player's desire is shared by Atletico.

Kun has already made clear its intention not to return to Atletico and, given their continuing reports from Argentina, in the Manzanares understand that having him in the Sports City would not be the best. The fans are very sensitive to the issue, and the presence of Aguero not help calm things down. Quite the contrary. And the player does not want to go back to step on the Cerro del Espino, so that time is against him: three days to find a team to pay the 45 million of its clause.

At the moment, Manchester City seems the only possible destination for the Argentine. From England, claimed at yesterday admitted that the British club to open negotiations with Atletico for the transfer of striker. But in the City are not too rushed, and less after the Corinthians officially announced that it is not interested in Tevez, the player you must supply the Kun.

The alternative, that of Real Madrid, has been losing strength and more after this week, Atletico has aborted another attempt by the white club. Florentino Perez Miguel Angel Gil told that they were willing to pay more money than the 45 million contained in the termination clause of the Kun, but always with the approval of Atletico. And the CEO's response was blunt: 'no'.

To try to speed things up, the agent in Madrid Aguero seencuentra to negotiate with Atletico. Want to leave everything behind closed imminently to avoid reaching the Sunday without a solution, where the case should be presented in Majadahonda Kun or declared in default, something not addressed in their environment.

And while Apple reiterated in 'The Information' is not concerned about this issue and the Kun "is obliged to return here on Sunday." Nobody wants that to occur, but time is running out. The limit is 72 hours

BibbyBlue85 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
birchwoodgingerste said:

Nasri is the lad we want, we need to remain hopeful something will give, but we won't wait.

As for Aguero, have to remain very confident in what is being said. Hopefully hear a conclusion next 72 hours.

I know that you've said if not Nasri then it'll be Sneijder we go after but do you know of anything regarding Mata?

I just found Valencia's president's words a little strange as he mentioned "if someone with big money and a big club come along, we will have to let Mata leave"

Have we made an enquiry?

i think mancini wants a central attackign midfielder to link up with silva. mata is a left winger. nasri or sneijder would fit the bill, however both look unlikely with mancini clearly not interested in sneijder and arsene being a **** over nasri

mancityscot said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Have we made an enquiry?

i think mancini wants a central attackign midfielder to link up with silva. mata is a left winger. nasri or sneijder would fit the bill, however both look unlikely with mancini clearly not interested in sneijder and arsene being a **** over nasri

I am sorry but how is Arsene being a **** over Nasi.

Why should he sell him to us just because we want him.

jaden19 said:
mancityscot said:
BibbyBlue85 said:

Have we made an enquiry?

I am sorry but how is Arsene being a **** over Nasi.

Why should he sell him to us just because we want him.

Arsene is always a ****

Mata played in the middle for Valencia all season, he only played on the right for under 21s comp. Javi Martinez played in the middle! Would love both at City TBH. If Either Nasri or Sneijder don't come then these 2 must be somewhere in the pecking order. If we need someone who can play in the middle or wings then Mata if we want someone to play in the middle either deep or further forward then Martinez

Neil McNab said:
rice10 said:
If we sign aguero and tevez stays I think this would mean that we don't need to sign either nasri or sneijder as there simply won't be room. I could see us playing a front 3 of balotelli tevez and aguero with silva in behind. Pretty frightening really. However I still expect tevez to leave
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTSB0CGCb2I[/youtube]

That, sir, is bloody genius.<br /><br />-- Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:07 pm --<br /><br />
tolmie's hairdoo said:
birchwoodgingerste said:

Tolm is correctomundo. Nasri needs to force the issue with the Arse or it will not happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.