Sergio Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Murph said:
citytill1die84 said:
Murph said:
Aguero was still in Argentina yesterday evening. Seems the time-line is by the weekend, otherwise he has to report back to Athletico for training Sunday or Monday.

He won't be back in training for Athletico he ain't had a break yet.

Plenty of Spanish articles say he's due back Sunday. Read a few of them Yesterday.

http://www.mundodeportivo.com/20110...+(MD+-+Futbol+-+Atletico)&utm_content=Twitter

The 'soap opera' is still alive, but has an expiration date. Or at least should. Sunday is the day marked for the Kun returned to training with Atletico Madrid. Must be in Majadahonda with Elijah and Perea, who also were eliminated with their choices of the Copa America in the same round as the Argentine. A Agüero 72 hours are left to define their future if they do not want to return to the Spanish capital. A player's desire is shared by Atletico.

Kun has already made clear its intention not to return to Atletico and, given their continuing reports from Argentina, in the Manzanares understand that having him in the Sports City would not be the best. The fans are very sensitive to the issue, and the presence of Aguero not help calm things down. Quite the contrary. And the player does not want to go back to step on the Cerro del Espino, so that time is against him: three days to find a team to pay the 45 million of its clause.

At the moment, Manchester City seems the only possible destination for the Argentine. From England, claimed at yesterday admitted that the British club to open negotiations with Atletico for the transfer of striker. But in the City are not too rushed, and less after the Corinthians officially announced that it is not interested in Tevez, the player you must supply the Kun.

The alternative, that of Real Madrid, has been losing strength and more after this week, Atletico has aborted another attempt by the white club. Florentino Perez Miguel Angel Gil told that they were willing to pay more money than the 45 million contained in the termination clause of the Kun, but always with the approval of Atletico. And the CEO's response was blunt: 'no'.

To try to speed things up, the agent in Madrid Aguero seencuentra to negotiate with Atletico. Want to leave everything behind closed imminently to avoid reaching the Sunday without a solution, where the case should be presented in Majadahonda Kun or declared in default, something not addressed in their environment.

And while Apple reiterated in 'The Information' is not concerned about this issue and the Kun "is obliged to return here on Sunday." Nobody wants that to occur, but time is running out. The limit is 72 hours

Sky sports said he won't play in the Charity Shield because he hasn't had a holiday yet. So the papers are saying if he stays at Athletico Madrid he doesn't get a break? I can't see Aguero returning to training for Athletico Madrid Sunday not a chance. Unless they have told him play the Europa Qualifier and then go on your break. Every player gets a break.

mancitydreamteam said:
It's 6am in LA. Do transfers depend on were the team is? Meaning will more news come out later in the day when it's mid day in LA about 7,8 pm over here

I was thinking the same thing earlier. I know it was SSN and their ''sources'' are twitter, fans forums etc but when they did the yellow ticker thing about us and Aguero yesterday it was about 7 or 8pm English time, so maybe we will hear of any developments this evening.

citytill1die84 said:
mancitydreamteam said:
It's 6am in LA. Do transfers depend on were the team is? Meaning will more news come out later in the day when it's mid day in LA about 7,8 pm over here

Be around 12 where u are mate news broke or should I say I recieved a text at 18:30pm last night :)

I live in manchester mate I just checked the time in la because that's were city, Mancini, cook and aguero (south America) are. All the news on tevez and aguero all came late in the day/late at night. Hopefully some news later

I really don't see why we're after this kid. He's no better than Bellamy who we already own. He and Mancini should just kiss and make up and save ourselves 45m and another huge wage bill.

adrianr said:
I really don't see why we're after this kid. He's no better than Bellamy who we already own. He and Mancini should just kiss and make up and save ourselves 45m and another huge wage bill.

You really dont know much about football do you?

adrianr said:

Someone give me the "not sure if serious" picture.

attachment.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.