Sergio Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.
samharris said:
citizens_1976 said:
These deals aren't easy, it will be done "properly" and "efficiently" in good time. Hopefully before Sunday afternoon about teatime.

What time tea time, early tea time or late tea time i cant afford to sit down with my roast at tea time and miss everything at tea time

the goats backside said:
samharris said:
citizens_1976 said:
These deals aren't easy, it will be done "properly" and "efficiently" in good time. Hopefully before Sunday afternoon about teatime.

What time tea time, early tea time or late tea time i cant afford to sit down with my roast at tea time and miss everything at tea time

Depends if ur in Judea. ;0

Dodge said:
avoidconfusion said:
BlueCityfan said:
Translated:

Mancini is certain: Sergio Aguero will be a city player. The manager of the citizens has no doubts about el kun's transfer. From America Mancini said: "I don't know why I have not spoken to anyone yet. It deals with a question which will soon be sorted out, maybe in the next few hours. Will it be done by the end of the week? Probably, Yes".

Mancini is sure Aguero will be a City player!

Would love to say "only this" but to be honest Mancini sometimes comes across as if he does not really know what is going on. :)

We all give so much credence to the mind games of Baconface/Wenger et al.

Bobby is becoming very adept at feeding the press mis-information and cheeky little hints of our targets etc. He plays the "translation" game very well and the press (and some fans) fall for it every time.

I've no doubt he is VERY aware of whats going on, he's playing the game and I'm lovin it..

Mancini is the biggest WUM out there, yet some of our fans still fall for it.

Is this still going ahead or what?<br /><br />-- Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:26 pm --<br /><br />BBC

The breakdown of Tevez's transfer to Corinthians also leaves City manager Roberto Mancini's proposed move for Atletico Madrid striker Sergio Aguero in doubt.

10.Goater_Legend said:
Is this still going ahead or what?

-- Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:26 pm --

BBC

The breakdown of Tevez's transfer to Corinthians also leaves City manager Roberto Mancini's proposed move for Atletico Madrid striker Sergio Aguero in doubt.

Unless our club is run by retards the purchase of Aguero should still go ahead.

would be horrified if the aguero bid stops because of carlos!!! think the fans would hate him more if this happened!!

Lord BLue said:
richards30 said:
would be horrified if the aguero bid stops because of carlos!!! think the fans would hate him more if this happened!!
so do the fans hate him then? I certainly don't hate him. Although i do hope for a conclusion to this saga soon.
i think there's alot of negative feeling about tevez in the fanbase though. some such as myself, never forgave him after the january transfer request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.