Sergio Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.
larderland said:
would be very suprised if we sign aguero without tevez sold tbh,have always said that,think ppl got WAY to excited and started counting their chickens wayyyy to early regarding aguero.

theres absolutely no guarantee tevez will be leaving as it seems no1 wants him and who has 50 mil?risky move for us to take by buying aguero for 40 mil and his wages with ade,tevez still on the books.

I think the problem is though that it is a question of "when" not "if" Tevez leaves.
Aguero seems to be the best possible replacement for him, he is available now, I doubt he will be for much longer. City should really get him regardless of what is happening with Tevez.

Besides Ade's and Tevez's wagesdo no count towards FFPR anyway I thought cause their contracts were signed before 2010?

For me, the danger is Madrid. If for some reason Atletico were willing to sell to them, they would go for him over Tevez no question, it makes much more sense. Same fee, younger, used to the league etc. We just have to hope that City act fast and get Aguero wrapped up ASAP before we lose the opportunity. Aguero himself might be getting pissed off at us if we drag our heels!

Ticket For Schalke said:
Jackson-ctid said:
Tevez has been a **** this year, Transfer Request in January, AWOL for the FA Cup Semi Final, We all wanted Vinny to captain the team in the Final and Tevez took it, he then threw away the scarves that were handed to him en route to the trophy and now he's started this shit again.

Get Rid.

He injured his hamstring against dippers, at least get your facts right.

I hate the bastard but at least Rooney managed to sit on the bench,unlike the fucker of ours.
Could you imagine VK,Nige,Silva,Hart etc sunning themselves on that auspicious day ??
No fucking chance !! And NO I am not a Tevez hater and have not written anything bad about him.

SilvaLining said:
For me, the danger is Madrid. If for some reason Atletico were willing to sell to them, they would go for him over Tevez no question, it makes much more sense. Same fee, younger, used to the league etc. We just have to hope that City act fast and get Aguero wrapped up ASAP before we lose the opportunity. Aguero himself might be getting pissed off at us if we drag our heels!

from what I'm hearing is Aguero is dragging his heels - He is waiting for RM to make their move but Atleti is pushing him your way

SilvaLining said:
Don't worry, someone will be along in a minute to tell you that Atletico won't sell him to Real. If you believe that.

Aramis said:
SilvaLining said:

from what I'm hearing is Aguero is dragging his heels - He is waiting for RM to make their move but Atleti is pushing him your way

"your" way... you are a Supporter of which team then and where are you hearing this?

avoidconfusion said:
Aramis said:
SilvaLining said:

"your" way... you are a Supporter of which team then and where are you hearing this?

I'm a madridista - I know 2 people who have connections to agents in Madrid

neil jung said:
SilvaLining said:
Don't worry, someone will be along in a minute to tell you that Atletico won't sell him to Real. If you believe that.

Don't believe that for a minute really. Fierce rivalries don't stop players moving or make clubs unwilling to sell to each other if the price is right and the player is willing. I mean you couldn't get a more fierce rivalry than Barca-Madrid and Figo went over, to cite one of the numerous examples across the world

SilvaLining said:
neil jung said:
SilvaLining said:

Don't believe that for a minute really. Fierce rivalries don't stop players moving or make clubs unwilling to sell to each other if the price is right and the player is willing. I mean you couldn't get a more fierce rivalry than Barca-Madrid and Figo went over, to cite one of the numerous examples across the world

this was an unusual situation and not like the aguero's at all - Floro Perez out smarted figo and was the first to exploit the Buy out Clause (BOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.