Sergio Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.
The dippers cannot seem to let it lie on twitter that he is a liverpool fan and should be going to them its like a bunch of kids thinking if i say it enough times it must be true.

I am still waiting for, he is a shit player never wanted him at our club anyway posts.

BibbyBlue85 said:
richards30 said:
might we hear so more positive info today then? been a nice start to the saturday, would make it beer o`clock if a confirmation of a deal was sorted and he was flying in for a monday medical??

Probably hear more later on tonight mate because of the Argie/USA time difference.

I still think we'll see Aguero in Manchester on Monday

I thought Aguero was on holiday.

sidlowe just said on twitter why would he be a red and he is not joining lpool but they still wont have its like some kind of weird cult, its v odd to watch tbh

lol if history tells us anything its that this will go well into next week and beyond.

If we pull off this deal bluemoon should collectively hold a virtual candle lit vigil for the dippers.Then tell them to FECK-OFF.

Pam said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
richards30 said:
might we hear so more positive info today then? been a nice start to the saturday, would make it beer o`clock if a confirmation of a deal was sorted and he was flying in for a monday medical??

Probably hear more later on tonight mate because of the Argie/USA time difference.

I still think we'll see Aguero in Manchester on Monday

I thought Aguero was on holiday.

He is on holiday in his homeland after the Copa America. He'll wrap up his deal with us ASAP and i think city will then send him for a little break before he starts training with the squad. I'd expect him to be on the bench for the Community Shield.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.