Sergio Aguero

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
I have never seen him have a good game and seriously think he's vastly over rated- so I want to go on record with that. I will however be very pleased if I am proved totally incorrect.

not_sure_if_serious.jpg

BlueGun said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
I have never seen him have a good game and seriously think he's vastly over rated- so I want to go on record with that. I will however be very pleased if I am proved totally incorrect.

not_sure_if_serious.jpg
I know, brooklandsblue you might wanna keep them kind of ill-informed, not-based-on-anything views to yourself.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:

You obviously don't watch much Atletico then. Go and dig out the Atletico vs. Chelsea Champions League game from a couple of years ago when he came off the bench and tore them to shreds.

blinkblue said:
BlueGun said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:

not_sure_if_serious.jpg
I know, brooklandsblue you might wanna keep them kind of ill-informed, not-based-on-anything views to yourself.

just THIS.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
206di-1.gif

bobmcfc said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
my new screensaver
ust read this on sergios twitter account ''En el tren con Silva y Zabaleta rumbo a Watford y de ahí Londres. Muy motivados !!!'' this translates to ''On the train with Silva and Zabaleta towards Watford and then London. Very motivated!'' cant wait to see this lad finally put his boots on and show everyone why all us blues are so happy to have him as a city player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.