Sergio Aguero.

Worth every single penny of his transfer fee, best striker in the Premiership.

What hasn't he got what he needs to be a striker?

Thing is (and don't take this the wrong way), i don't even feel he's contributed all that much to our general play, compared to some of the other players. He's still adapting, still wanting a little too much time on the ball, still getting dispossessed quite easily - a bit like Silva when he first signed. Yet he has 11 goals in 10 games.

He only going to get better. Frightening.

SS117 said:
Worth every single penny of his transfer fee, best striker in the Premiership.

Nah, he didn't run around like a headless chicken enough like wooney. He must be better. Plus he doesn't have a great name for the commentators to cream over when they have the ball.

Pissed me off yesterday. ROOOOOOOONEY takes the throw in to Nani. ROOOOOOOOOOOONEY makes a tackle. ROOOOOOOOOOOOOONEY spoons a banana shot wide. ITV are the worst for it

Tricky_Trev said:
Thing is (and don't take this the wrong way), i don't even feel he's contributed all that much to our general play, compared to some of the other players. He's still adapting, still wanting a little too much time on the ball, still getting dispossessed quite easily - a bit like Silva when he first signed. Yet he has 11 goals in 10 games.

I'd agree with this .......

his strike rate is incredible though ..... the guy has the knack of bein' in the right place , at the right time , and the short-burst of pace that he uses to get into a scoring position is impressive ..... his general play is lacking a bit , and he needs to learn how to 'hold' the ball up a bit more or spin away from trouble , but it's bound to improve over time.

Phenomenal and I don't think he's playing anywhere near his best yet as I don't think that he's fully settled into the prem yet and I expect hsi all round play to improve considerably

black mamba said:
Tricky_Trev said:

I'd agree with this .......

his strike rate is incredible though ..... the guy has the knack of bein' in the right place , at the right time , and the short-burst of pace that he uses to get into a scoring position is impressive ..... his general play is lacking a bit , and he needs to learn how to 'hold' the ball up a bit more or spin away from trouble , but it's bound to improve over time.
plus he's got a laser beam on his boot because pretty much everything he hits is on target

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.