Sergio Aguero.

Who remembers when Silva had'nt quite got used to the prem, ( i sit 3 mtrs away from the bench) and for about 3 or 4 games at the beggining of last season all i could here was JOHNSON ON, JOHNSON ON! As i was explaining to my misses these fools wanted Johnson on in the place of a truly world class player in Silva that just had'nt quite found his feet yet! Sergio Aguero will become in the top 3 players of the world 2 years from now! Mario, Silva and Aguero! has 3 players from the same team ever done that? lol

He doesn't contribute to the overall play because his workrate has always been low. BUT, he is very clinical.

Mancini will improve him.

Jumanji said:
He doesn't contribute to the overall play because his workrate has always been low. BUT, he is very clinical.

Mancini will improve him.

He is very talented and skillful, so lets hope he will increase his work rate.
I am expecting much more from him.

His change of pace is incredible. Can leave any defender in their shoes before they know what happened to them.

9 goals in 8 matches for Kun.
8 goals in 7 matches for Dzeko.
Balo coming back to life.
Silva always a genius.
Nasri hasn't even showed up yet.

Scary team!

His workrate isn't low though because he's lazy. He isn't.

He's very much like Torres in that he expects his team mates to put him through on goal and spends a lot of time high up the pitch finding space and riding on the shoulder of defenders.

Gerrard allowed Torres to do this at pool and now Mata is accomodating Torres' playing style at Chelsea.

Thing though with Aguero, this is why he's always been a second striker. Playing with two different types of strikers is beneficial because you can reap all the offensive rewards. Right now we have a striker that stays high up the pitch creating space for others, giving defenders something to worry about, while the other striker contribute more in the build up.

We're used to Tevez and we've not really had a striker of Aguero's playing style, so as fans we miss that workrate. But Aguero ain't no headless chicken as his off the ball movement is very intelligent. His game will really improve even more, at 23 years old, it just has to, and it will.

he is not lazy. he is forever looking for space.his chance-to-goal ratio fully justifies his place as a top striker in the world.Golden boot award just a matter of time

collie40 said:
Who remembers when Silva had'nt quite got used to the prem, ( i sit 3 mtrs away from the bench) and for about 3 or 4 games at the beggining of last season all i could here was JOHNSON ON, JOHNSON ON! As i was explaining to my misses these fools wanted Johnson on in the place of a truly world class player in Silva that just had'nt quite found his feet yet! Sergio Aguero will become in the top 3 players of the world 2 years from now! Mario, Silva and Aguero! has 3 players from the same team ever done that? lol

Messi, Inesta and Xavi?

I love the guy more than anyone hes amazing.
Then I feel like im cheating on Mario who im already cheating on with Silva.
Bloody love triangles!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.