Sergio Aguero

Lavinda Past said:
foley87 said:
time to play balo through the middle, up top, on his own.

when we do hes unplayable.

^^^
This 100%

I agree. Give him a couple of games alone on top and see how it turns out, most likely he will dominate, like he did when he played through the middle for Italy agaist Germany in the Euros.

skandreas said:
Lavinda Past said:
foley87 said:

^^^
This 100%

I agree. Give him a couple of games alone on top and see how it turns out, most likely he will dominate, like he did when he played through the middle for Italy agaist Germany in the Euros.
So we drop Dzeko, who has scored 3 in his last 2 league matches?

He tweeted

The studies confirmed I have a torn muscle. We have to keep on thinking positive and try to recover in the best way possible.

We don't know from that the extent of the tear. But he walked off. Most likely we're talking 2-3 weeks. Ignore Utd fan claims. They're just going for the worst possible scenario

Has anyone of you seen this before? Agüero singing in a band, class.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzwWtlSbzng" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzwWtlSbzng</a>

skandreas said:
Has anyone of you seen this before? Agüero singing in a band, class.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzwWtlSbzng" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzwWtlSbzng</a>

Hoddle and Waddle have some serious competition there!

"diamond lights la la la...."

pudge said:
skandreas said:
Lavinda Past said:
^^^
This 100%

So we drop Dzeko, who has scored 3 in his last 2 league matches?

agreed, i would say IF balo gets a start then start him up top. edin should still get the nod though.

Nothing going our way this season - especially the injuries. The opposite from last season.

Lavinda Past said:
foley87 said:

^^^
This 100%

Horrible idea.
I don't think that Balo is junk, but given his performance this year, the fact that he scored very few goals, the fact that he was sick over the Christmas break and missed 8 days of workouts, the fact that he still has a child-like flaring temper - putting the fate of City in his hands alone is beyond unreasonable.

Its appalling to even suggest that.

If you said Sergio or Dzeko, I would still disagree with that (even though both of them would be better options and better goal-scorers), because City plays best with 2 attackers, not 1.

We've seen that over and over and over again this season.

WimbledonRd said:
Lavinda Past said:
foley87 said:

^^^
This 100%

Horrible idea.
I don't think that Balo is junk, but given his performance this year, the fact that he scored very few goals, the fact that he was sick over the Christmas break and missed 8 days of workouts, the fact that he still has a child-like flaring temper - putting the fate of City in his hands alone is beyond unreasonable.

Its appalling to even suggest that.

If you said Sergio or Dzeko, I would still disagree with that (even though both of them would be better options and better goal-scorers), because City plays best with 2 attackers, not 1.

We've seen that over and over and over again this season.

Sorry mate, can't agree. Edin's game is very limited - He couldn't lead a line if it was a conga. We don't play to his strengths and he's a passenger in most games.

Mario has much more to his game - He was a battering ram in the Euros and could do the same job for us. Give him a few games with Tevez playing just behind in a free role, we'd be unstoppable.

On the subject of Sergio Aguero... Somewhere back in my posts I said that I thought all was not well with Sergio and that I wouldn't be surprised if he moved on in January... Some mocked.

Recent events suggest that I may yet be proved right. I really hope not, but I'm not convinced that Sergio is a happy bunny in England...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.