Sergio Aguero

Blue_Rossy said:
Proelia said:
Blue_Rossy said:
mate sent me this (rag mate!) is this a wum?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.givemesport.com/407684-sergio-aguero-drops-barcelona-transfer-bombshell?autoplay=on&undertone=off&utm_source=outbrain-rss&utm_medium=outbrain-rss&utm_campaign=outbrain-rss" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.givemesport.com/407684-sergi ... tbrain-rss</a>
"Sport"

I know, but still!!! worrys me a little.

Well he will only leave us for 2 teams....
Madrid spent £100m on Bale so surely they cant spend another £60/70m on Kun this summer and Barca have Messi Pedro and Sanchez so cant see them splashing £60/70m on Kun either this summer. Neither of those teams really need him at the minute.
Anyone who thinks he'd go Bayern i very much doubt that plus they've sign Lewendowski from Dortmund.

Blue_Rossy said:
Ducado said:
Blue_Rossy said:

A made up story not picked up by any other media

Cheers mate. Think he sent it me, to shut me up taking the piss out of them lol.

Tell your mate that if we do sell Kun we'll just use the money to buy Phil Jones off them

GX Blue said:
Blue_Rossy said:
Proelia said:

Madrid spent £100m on Bale so surely they cant spend another £60/70m on Kun this summer and Barca have Messi Pedro and Sanchez so cant see them splashing £60/70m on Kun either this summer. Neither of those teams really need him at the minute.
Anyone who thinks he'd go Bayern i very much doubt that plus they've sign Lewendowski from Dortmund.

Missed neymar out mate.

TSGHutchison said:
I wouldn't. Aguero will always be a City man. Messi will always be a Barca man. As good as he'd be, it wouldn't feel the same. Aguero is the hero of the club in recent times. I also personally believe that Messi would be significantly worse in the BPL, goal wise, but still very good at times.

What is the BPL when it's at home? Is this a rival to the Indian cricket league?

GX Blue said:
Blue_Rossy said:
Proelia said:

Aguero is comfortably in the same bracket as Bale, so they'd surely have to go way higher than £60/70m. The new benchmark for players of his ability is £90/100m, and even then I doubt City would want to talk.

Dubai Blue said:
GX Blue said:
Blue_Rossy said:

Aguero is comfortably in the same bracket as Bale, so they'd surely have to go way higher than £60/70m. The new benchmark for players of his ability is £90/100m, and even then I doubt City would want to talk.

Glad you said it

Also why would kun forsake playing with his bezzy mate? He won't be there (:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.