Sergio Aguero

silvasleftleg said:
ayrshire_blue said:
Should be back in January, says Pellegrini.

I know January could be any time this month but the way it's worded suggests to me it won't be for a few weeks yet (just my interpretation). Was hoping he'd be back sooner because were beginning to miss him, got off with it so far but neither Dzeko or Negredo offer anything like Aguero does.

1-2 weeks according to pellegrini.

Ahh, never caught that. Better news if so, it'd be good to have him back for the Cardiff game to help try and avoid a palace like scenario where we struggled to break them down and create many clear chances. Fingers crossed then!

Champions2012! said:
Infirmus Cygnus said:
baildon blue said:
Very good news about Agureo today . Back quicker than I expected .

So long as coming back quickly doesn't lead to a recurrence or a new different injury because he wasn't fully healed. We don't want him turning into Micah or Jack Rodwell.

This
thirded we should be able to cope with dzeko and the beast although id love him back for chelsea or spurs.

Easily pleased - when it comes down to it, there's no hard news about Aguero returning, or how close he is. It is very very rare for Pellegrini to give anything away in his press conferences. We will see is his stock answer.

All City have said about Aguero is 4-8 weeks from the original injury and he'll be back by end of Jan and Pellegrini said nothing more today. He did mention training, but then we know on Day 1 he was on his exercise bike so really the journalists and we are none the wiser than we were yesterday

Marvin said:
Easily pleased - when it comes down to it, there's no hard news about Aguero returning, or how close he is. It is very very rare for Pellegrini to give anything away in his press conferences. We will see is his stock answer.

All City have said about Aguero is 4-8 weeks from the original injury and he'll be back by end of Jan and Pellegrini said nothing more today. He did mention training, but then we know on Day 1 he was on his exercise bike so really the journalists and we are none the wiser than we were yesterday
Good point,also get the feeling pellegrini maybe holds players back maybe an extra week or two,although zabaleta did seem to come back right and quick from injury...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.