Sergio Aguero

AntiUnited said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
VOOMER said:
Yaya= true world class
Vinnie, Sergio, Silva= very, very close to world class.

If Vinnie ain't world class I'd like to know which centre halves are

Vinnie and yaya where godlike.
Kun= world class.
nasri= on the cusp of world class but needs to be more consistent

You can't say Nasri is on the cusp of Aguero's level!

I think Aguero has a right to be regarded as our 'best' in the sense that he is the poster boy and had the global reputation of a wonder kid. Something that Yaya/Kompany never had

IMO Sergio and Dave are our two most naturally gifted players.

Kun has a rare combination of power and tenacity to go with his ability. A ballsy flair player if you like.

We've probably not even seen the best of him yet but I do believe he'll be with us for another couple of seasons at least. If/when he eventually moves to Spain we can console ourselves with the thought that a top class replacement will surely be brought in.

By that time I'm hoping we'll be a serious force in Europe with magnetic pulling power.

if aguero does leave, we'd get paid atleast £50 million. money that could be used to purchase another player. i'd buy julian draxler if i was pellegrini.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9Pg3r8jXrs[/youtube]

bluethunder said:
if aguero does leave, we'd get paid atleast £50 million. money that could be used to purchase another player. i'd buy julian draxler if i was pellegrini.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9Pg3r8jXrs[/youtube]

Sorry but what the fuck is this shit ?????
£50 M would not not even get him his "guy shoelaces !!!"
Is this a WUM ?? obviously.

NoahCity said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
no Kun=much weaker.
Negredo, Dzeko and Jovetic ain't that bad options to have.

Absolutely.

Better to rest Kun and have him firing on all cylinders for Wednesday, than play him today and risk losing him for several matches.

On Tuesday's display, Jovetić is more than ready for a start. Play him and Edin at Villa and save Alfie and Sergio for Bayern.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.