Sergio Aguero

SrilankanBlue said:
"He joined City in summer 2011 and is contracted until 2017, with no plans to leave. "I'm very happy at City, very happy since the day I came. I knew that the project was good and in my head there is nothing else but Manchester City, so how long I'm going to be at City is just never a question.

"I'm happy here, my family's here when they come to England, all I can do is give everything I have for the club and concentrate on achieving for the club."

This loyalty to City is shared by his son, Benjamin, whose mother, Giannina, is Diego Maradona's daughter. With Agüero now divorced from Giannina, Benjamin lives abroad but is still a City supporter. "Yes. And he's very aware, when I go away from him he doesn't say: 'You are going to Manchester'. He says: 'Oh you're going to City'. And, he goes to school and is always wearing the Manchester City top, so he's a big fan."

Brightened my day a little :) you Legend

I love this guy!

citygal1 said:
SrilankanBlue said:
"He joined City in summer 2011 and is contracted until 2017, with no plans to leave. "I'm very happy at City, very happy since the day I came. I knew that the project was good and in my head there is nothing else but Manchester City, so how long I'm going to be at City is just never a question.

"I'm happy here, my family's here when they come to England, all I can do is give everything I have for the club and concentrate on achieving for the club."

This loyalty to City is shared by his son, Benjamin, whose mother, Giannina, is Diego Maradona's daughter. With Agüero now divorced from Giannina, Benjamin lives abroad but is still a City supporter. "Yes. And he's very aware, when I go away from him he doesn't say: 'You are going to Manchester'. He says: 'Oh you're going to City'. And, he goes to school and is always wearing the Manchester City top, so he's a big fan."

Brightened my day a little :) you Legend

I love this guy!
I thought he was back with his wife? There was only inside City episode not that long ago where he was wearing his wedding ring. I think it was when they were boarding the plane to go to the Cech for CL

Unbelievable player. I had a feeling that under Pellegrini this would be his real breakthrough season. Obviously he's a world class striker already, but he can do much better than his first two seasons at the club. This season he really means business. He'll be established as the best striker in the PL by the end of the season, possibly could be in the top five players in the world. Love him as a player, love him as a bloke.

AntiUnited said:
Sky Blue said:
daxman said:
He was poor today.
Ian Rush (you've probably never heard of him) had plenty of shite games but put the ball in the net.

sounds like a dzeko performance then. bench for the next game plz. just doing what the keyboard warriors do on the dzeko thread.

When one is playing shit he still puts the effort in. The other one doesn't. Hurry up you might miss a goal at Anfield.

The day he decides to leave(Madrid, Barcelona)will be dreadful day.

How the f*** any can criticize his performance today is beyond me.

AntiUnited said:
Sky Blue said:
daxman said:
He was poor today.
Ian Rush (you've probably never heard of him) had plenty of shite games but put the ball in the net.

sounds like a dzeko performance then. bench for the next game plz. just doing what the keyboard warriors do on the dzeko thread.
Yes it was a Dzeko performance. Great goal, but other than that he was losing the ball everywhere or just plain ghastly in front of goal. Fair is fair. If Dzeko had done all that Aguero did today, the moaning would have been off the charts!

daxman said:
AntiUnited said:
Sky Blue said:

Yes it was a Dzeko performance. Great goal, but other than that he was losing the ball everywhere or just plain ghastly in front of goal. Fair is fair. If Dzeko had done all that Aguero did today, the moaning would have been off the charts!

I can't believe I am reading this. He is absolute class.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.