Sergio Canales

13.51 Manchester City are reported have made a last-ditch bid to persuade Spanish starlet Sergio Canales to switch to Eastlands.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/football/transfer_clockwatch/0,23710,14896_5877351,00.html?reloaded" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/football/trans ... l?reloaded</a>

Come on City !!

according to marca.com, he has just signed a five year contact with real madrid. 6 mil euros. thats that then.

Real Madrid have reached an agreement Friday to gain the services of Sergio Canales. El Racing recibirá seis millones de euros y el joven futbolista se quedará cedido en el conjunto cántabro una o dos temporadas. Racing will receive six million euros and the young player will stay on loan at Cantabrian set a season or two. El padre y representante del jugador, Ángel Canales, se reunió con representantes del conjunto blanco para cerrar el fichaje de la joven perla del Racing de Santander. The player's father and agent, Angel Canales, met with representatives from all white to close the signing of young pearl of Racing Santander.

Muchos equipos de la Premier League también seguían de cerca a Sergio Canales. Many Premier League teams also were closely Sergio Canales. Arsenal, Chelsea y Manchester City eran los más interesados en hacerse con los servicios del delantero. Arsenal, Chelsea and Manchester City were most interested in taking the services of striker. El propio padre del jugador viajó la semana pasada a Londres para reunirse con varios equipos ingleses y conocer de primera mano cuáles eran sus intenciones. The player's father traveled to London last week to meet with several English clubs and learn first hand what their intentions were. Pero finalmente ha sido el Real Madrid el que ha acabado haciéndose con uno de los delanteros más prometedores del fútbol español. But finally been that Real Madrid has ended by becoming one of the most promising strikers in Spanish football.

El Madrid dio un ultimátum The Madrid issued an ultimatum
El Real Madrid dio un ultimátum a Canales para que fichara por el equipo de Pellegrini. Real Madrid gave an ultimatum to Channels for joining the team of Pellegrini. Ni Florentino Pérez ni Jorge Valdano querían entrar en una subasta para fichar al jugador y dieron de plazo hasta la próxima semana para dar la respuesta. Neither Florentino Perez and Jorge Valdano wanted to enter an auction to sign the player and gave a deadline of next week to give the answer.

Las otras opciones de peso que tenía sobre la mesa el jugador era la del Manchester City, que estaba dispuesto a pagar dos millones por año, y la del Chelsea, que también pagaba una alta cantidad. The other options of weight on his desk was the player of Manchester City, who was willing to pay two million per year, and Chelsea, who also paid a high amount.

Cityisland said:
according to marca.com, he has just signed a five year contact with real madrid. 6 mil euros. thats that then.

Real Madrid have reached an agreement Friday to gain the services of Sergio Canales. El Racing recibirá seis millones de euros y el joven futbolista se quedará cedido en el conjunto cántabro una o dos temporadas. Racing will receive six million euros and the young player will stay on loan at Cantabrian set a season or two. El padre y representante del jugador, Ángel Canales, se reunió con representantes del conjunto blanco para cerrar el fichaje de la joven perla del Racing de Santander. The player's father and agent, Angel Canales, met with representatives from all white to close the signing of young pearl of Racing Santander.

Muchos equipos de la Premier League también seguían de cerca a Sergio Canales. Many Premier League teams also were closely Sergio Canales. Arsenal, Chelsea y Manchester City eran los más interesados en hacerse con los servicios del delantero. Arsenal, Chelsea and Manchester City were most interested in taking the services of striker. El propio padre del jugador viajó la semana pasada a Londres para reunirse con varios equipos ingleses y conocer de primera mano cuáles eran sus intenciones. The player's father traveled to London last week to meet with several English clubs and learn first hand what their intentions were. Pero finalmente ha sido el Real Madrid el que ha acabado haciéndose con uno de los delanteros más prometedores del fútbol español. But finally been that Real Madrid has ended by becoming one of the most promising strikers in Spanish football.

El Madrid dio un ultimátum The Madrid issued an ultimatum
El Real Madrid dio un ultimátum a Canales para que fichara por el equipo de Pellegrini. Real Madrid gave an ultimatum to Channels for joining the team of Pellegrini. Ni Florentino Pérez ni Jorge Valdano querían entrar en una subasta para fichar al jugador y dieron de plazo hasta la próxima semana para dar la respuesta. Neither Florentino Perez and Jorge Valdano wanted to enter an auction to sign the player and gave a deadline of next week to give the answer.

Las otras opciones de peso que tenía sobre la mesa el jugador era la del Manchester City, que estaba dispuesto a pagar dos millones por año, y la del Chelsea, que también pagaba una alta cantidad. The other options of weight on his desk was the player of Manchester City, who was willing to pay two million per year, and Chelsea, who also paid a high amount.

oh...shit ! :(

Soulboy said:
Just been told that we've agreed a deal to sign Segio Canales for £3m... he's actually looking at houses in the Greater Manchester area as I type!

I'm not up for a battle to prove myself to anyone. Take it or leave it.

If it doesn't happen? I'm only passing the message on.

he might not need that house now then?

BringBackSwales said:
Soulboy said:
Just been told that we've agreed a deal to sign Segio Canales for £3m... he's actually looking at houses in the Greater Manchester area as I type!

I'm not up for a battle to prove myself to anyone. Take it or leave it.

If it doesn't happen? I'm only passing the message on.

he might not need that house now then?

Read all of it..."I'm only passing the message on".

Capeesh?

But I was close, though, wasn't I..!!!

Fuck, we missed a chance to sign a great prospect on the cheap.
But on the other hand, now our chances have risen on other great talents Madrid are after.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.