Sergio Gomez | Joins City on a four year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
We’ve had a great transfer window.
We’ve managed to replace (mildly) disgruntled players with some extremely exiting young players and bagged some cash in the deal.
These youngsters are going to re-energise the changing room.
I’m really happy Gomez is staying with the squad rather than being loaned out as some here were convinced would happen.
It seems to me that he has all the ingredients to become as good as Cancelo under Pep’s guidance.
Fuck Brighton and their overpriced left back. My money is on Pep and co unearthing another gem.

Think after Pep's presser, the belgian source for this and Pol deserve a bit of credit, for their suggestion that the plan at one point was to loan Gomez out. I didn't believe it and thought it was just guessing (still might have been), but Pep saying they had reconsidered and decided he is for the squad now suggests that intention to laon him out was there at one point.

Gomez
Is our new full-back
Gomez
Number _ on his back
Gomez
Flying down the left
Gomez
He's from Anderlecht

Gomez
He plays with glee
Gomez
Sent by our Vinnie
Gomez
Can go left or right
Gomez
Makes you look like shite

To Go West by the Pet Shop Boys

Think that melody should be reserved for Ilkay made the scousers cry, exclusively.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.