Sergio Gomez | Joins City on a four year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
For whom, Kabore? His loan with Troyes ended in June, I think, and he’s been subsequently linked with Nice, Nottingham Forest, and Southampton.
All permanent deals, not another loan. Which I was under the impression we could still sell him if we wanted.

I just don’t understand if he’s not back in France why he’s not training with city.

All permanent deals, not another loan. Which I was under the impression we could still sell him if we wanted.

I just don’t understand if he’s not back in France why he’s not training with city.
Hes in france. loan as renewed.

Benjamin Quarez of Le Parisien reports this afternoon that right-back Issa Kaboré is set to leave Troyes this summer, despite his loan deal from Manchester City having been renewed for another year.

Hang on let me get this straight we have sold our left back zinchenko to a potential rival in arsenal then walked away from signing what could have been a really good addition to our squad because of £10 million to then virtually sign a left back to only then send him to one of our sister clubs . Is that right ?

Hang on let me get this straight we have sold our left back zinchenko to a potential rival in arsenal then walked away from signing what could have been a really good addition to our squad because of £10 million to then virtually sign a left back to only then send him to one of our sister clubs . Is that right ?

Probably.

We’ll find out this week if City and Anderlect agree on a transfer fee.

Baffling. Hopefully journo is wrong

Seems he is for the CFG, which is the level the club see he is at right now, hopefully continues to improve & in the City squad soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.