Sergio Gomez | Joins City on a four year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hang on let me get this straight we have sold our left back zinchenko to a potential rival in arsenal then walked away from signing what could have been a really good addition to our squad because of £10 million to then virtually sign a left back to only then send him to one of our sister clubs . Is that right ?
You got it spot on bud.

Hang on let me get this straight we have sold our left back zinchenko to a potential rival in arsenal then walked away from signing what could have been a really good addition to our squad because of £10 million to then virtually sign a left back to only then send him to one of our sister clubs . Is that right ?
Yep for £10-12m

As I said before, the lad isn't good enough for us right now, but maybe in a few years yes. Just doesn't make any sense. What is an extra 10m for Cucurella (stops a rival strengthening in the process) when we are paying more than 10m for a left back for Girona? This is after we've let go of Zinchenko for peanuts. Baffling.

We've suddenly lost the ability to prioritise, and everyone in Europe can see that we are desperate for a left back. Sosa could now cost us 10m more.

I think it’s easy to look and think how crazy this is given our need of a LB, but if this guy is CFA level then probably best it goes that way.

Just came on here to say how positive I felt about this signing

Only to see he is now a CFA player heading to girona

If this guy is Girona level right now then out he goes whether we need an LB or not, he clearly isn’t the level required right now. Hopefully soon.

As I said before, the lad isn't good enough for us right now, but maybe in a few years yes. Just doesn't make any sense. What is an extra 10m for Cucurella (stops a rival strengthening in the process) when we are paying more than 10m for a left back for Girona? This is after we've let go of Zinchenko for peanuts. Baffling.

We've suddenly lost the ability to prioritise, and everyone in Europe can see that we are desperate for a left back. Sosa could now cost us 10m more.
We got good £ for Zin imo.

Based on the latest reports

If you translate you'll find hes a CFG signing getting sent on loan to Girona, the first offer is €7m +€3m in bonuses, slightly below his release clause of €15m, and also happens that Pep's brother is the player's agent, allegedly.

How reliable is this source?
Seems a retrograde step for Anderlecht’s player of the year to go from Anderlecht to a second division Spanish team with a pretty poor track record of progressing players to their parent club.
Very unusual career move.
I’m not sure I believe this one…

How reliable is this source?
Seems a retrograde step for Anderlecht’s player of the year to go from Anderlecht to a second division Spanish team with a pretty poor track record of progressing players to their parent club.
Very unusual career move.
I’m not sure I believe this one…
They are a La Liga team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.