Sergio Gomez | Joins City on a four year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't remember his incredibly forthright and detailed ITK posts a few summers back that turned out to be complete and utter horseshit? One of our finest ever KFAs
I take ITK's with a pinch of salt. I enjoy the speculation, but don't take them to heart like some do. It's like some can't handle the pressure if a transfer speculation doesn't turn into a signing. Seems weird to me to be honest... )(

You don't remember his incredibly forthright and detailed ITK posts a few summers back that turned out to be complete and utter horseshit? One of our finest ever KFAs

He was a certifiable nutter.

A complete fantasist, with absolutely no grasp on reality.

But the level of detail he went into, and the amount of time and effort he threw behind justifying his fantasies were something to behold.

I kind of ended up admiring him, and enjoying his posts - even though it was abundantly clear the entire thing was the product of a deeply disturbed mind.

But the level of detail he went into, and the amount of time and effort he threw behind justifying his fantasies were something to behold.

I kind of ended up admiring him, and enjoying his posts - even though it was abundantly clear the entire thing was the product of a deeply disturbed mind.
I remember reading his colour schemed posts multiple times just for the shear passion he put into them.

A beautiful mind. The transfer forum is a poorer place for his leaving.

I aspire to fill those shoes.

What is his strength? IMO to be a good full back in PL have to either have pace or have good work rate. Better to have both.

Is he a greedy type or a team player type? Just wonder.
Team player, professional, eager to learn, no trouble maker at all.
Had a great first half of the season. Fast, decent technical skills, accurate passing.
VK made him a left back. His attacking qualities (pace, centers) are great for a wingback. But of course, his defensive skills need to be worked on. Had some dangerous passing errors in the second half of the year.
For 10 - 15 M he's a good signing for City. Probably needs some time to adapt but even if he doesn't succeed, he's young, so can be sold without loss.
RSCA fans are not particularly happy with him leaving the team for only 10M.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.