Sergio Gomez | Joins City on a four year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
the more i look at his profile and some compilations..he kinda reminds me of Bernardo..lol..more dynamic, a little less ball technique/handling (still exceptional), same movement...his versatility can really help us & wouldn´t totally block JWE...i really like the signing (price,age, squad depth,position depth)...i hope we keep him

Why is it a downside, as long as we are honest with a player. If we can profit from it or turn up a good player for ourselves all the better.

How many have made it into the city first team squad. As for making a profit again, how many have gone onto big and better things,

it's farming players around the world to keep them from other clubs and keeping the agent's sweet, because he's got a very good player on his books, and just maybe we would get first dibs on him

the dirty side of football is rotten to the core and things go on that are not right, both for clubs and players

the more i look at his profile and some compilations..he kinda reminds me of Bernardo..lol..more dynamic, a little less ball technique/handling (still exceptional), same movement...his versatility can really help us & wouldn´t totally block JWE...i really like the signing (price,age, squad depth,position depth)...i hope we keep him

Why sell zinchenko if we are looking for somebody that has versatility down the left

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.