Sergio Gomez | Joins City on a four year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel that this lad has great potential and should be given the opportunity to break into the team. He has probably been recommended by Vinny. Looks very comfortable on the ball and capable of playing on either side of the pitch. Good asset and we all know how Pep can improve players.

How many have made it into the city first team squad. As for making a profit again, how many have gone onto big and better things,

it's farming players around the world to keep them from other clubs and keeping the agent's sweet, because he's got a very good player on his books, and just maybe we would get first dibs on him

the dirty side of football is rotten to the core and things go on that are not right, both for clubs and players
What’s the downside of making a profit and developing players ? Even if they don’t really make it here ?

Sorry but as I've never heard of him I have to ask; Why is he so cheap if he's quality and fast and young ? 11m is nothing these days.
He had his breakthrough season under Kompany at Anderlecht. We've sent a few players their way on loan, plus rumour has it they've inserted a sell on clause too, so it seems everyone's happy with the deal at that price...

La Masia, Spain U-21, at Anderlrcht under Vinny…sounds like a good apprenticeship to me, and the exact right player profile.

We will see what Pep thinks in short order, but I don’t believe in coincidence!

Lose out on Cucu & buy this fella within a week or so??? Methinks he’s here to be a first team squad player and create some competition for the LB position with JWE, if he can bed in with the squad in the next month or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.