Sergio in Oldham

I’m sure if candlelight was still there, he’d have hung around in Oldham a bit longer.

Royton is the new Chorlton apparently.

I can tell you from previous vantage points in the duke that it most certainly isn’t.

He is. Can’t argue with that.

Having spent a number of previous years living in and around Royton, Shaw and Grains bar, I’ve come across him on a number of occasions. He’s also a bit of a speedway fan, again I’ve seen him a number of times at the track. Ive spoken to him briefly on a couple of occasions. He’s also kicked some ball for Royton town post retirement and I know a few lads who I play 5 a side with who’ve played with him.

All I can say it’s a shame he’s a rag cnut because he’s a thoroughly decent fellow.

Having spent a number of previous years living in and around Royton, Shaw and Grains bar, I’ve come across him on a number of occasions. He’s also a bit of a speedway fan, again I’ve seen him a number of times at the track. Ive spoken to him briefly on a couple of occasions. He’s also kicked some ball for Royton town post retirement and I know a few lads who I play 5 a side with who’ve played with him.

All I can say it’s a shame he’s a rag cnut because he’s a thoroughly decent fellow.
Not remotely surprised, mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.