Sergio is fit for Sunday

jknight said:
Is Navas fit? May come in handy if West Ham are doing some serious bus parking
Well we just need a point. If west ham decide to park the bus it would suit us. We park the bus too. 0-0 draw would be great. Unless Liverpool scores 15 goals or something

BlueTG said:
Chippy_boy said:
karen7 said:
Keep micah away from him

Oh god, yes wise words. This is going to sound harsh but Micah single handedly cost us the Liverpool game.

Vinny was clearly not fully fit after the lump did him and then playing whilst unfit / unsettled, was culpable for all 3 Liverpool goals.

Support like that, Micah, we can do without thanks.
I thought we went over and over this that Vincent jumped for a header and landed awkwardly. It's training and believe it or not, accidents and injuries happen. But yeah let's not let that get in the way of a traditional Bluemoon name calling of Micah.

OK, let's not.

Is he actually fit though.one hundred per cent fit? He was supposed to be fit for Everton but was looking at the bench pretty quickly.I say leave him on the bench unless we need a goal,same side as Wednesday,solid as we only need a point.If we need to go for it then we have options,if we start with Agero and he breaks down that is one option less.

jared said:
jknight said:
Well we just need a point. If west ham decide to park the bus it would suit us. We park the bus too. 0-0 draw would be great. Unless Liverpool scores 15 goals or something

It's going to be one hell of a nervous game though if we're bombarding their area with crosses for 90 minutes while they seek to catch us on the break. It would suit us more if West Ham come out of their half and open up space . There is no chance of us parking the bus - not only do we not play like that we would playing right into their hands as their offensive game plan is all about high balls into the box for the Geordie Pony.

jared said:
jknight said:
Teams that park the bus often have at least one good chance on the break.

And a 0-0 wouldn't be 'great', it would be the bare minimum acceptable

Fit for how long? Doubt it will be the whole match! Question is then do you start him at the beginning or save him for the end?

paulchapo said:
Is he actually fit though.one hundred per cent fit? He was supposed to be fit for Everton but was looking at the bench pretty quickly.I say leave him on the bench unless we need a goal,same side as Wednesday,solid as we only need a point.If we need to go for it then we have options,if we start with Agero and he breaks down that is one option less.

I agree - substitutes can play a key role in a game like this so why risk one unless Pellers is absolutely confident from what he's seen in training that Aguero can start and play the whole match. Keep him on the bench and use him as an option if were having difficulty breaking West Ham down.

I think I'd start Jovetic. He looked hungry when we brought him on Wednesday night. If anything I can imagine he'll feature the last 20 minutes regardless of what the situation is.

IMO we should leave him to the end and then only if in dire emergency or winning comfortably so he can run around a bit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.