Sergio or Silva?

Fucking Silva it's not even close Aguero is always injured and you can't beat a 5 yard sidewards pass

both will leave when the time is right for manchester city
so lets knock this on the head and enjoy their vast talents for 2 or 3 more seasons at least

This thread just made me throw up in my mouth.

I absolutely adore Sergio. He scores goals others don't and I don't know a player in world football like him that could replace him, apart from the obvious little fella at Barca.

That said, David Silva owns me in a way no other player ever could.

What's interesting, looking at both sides of the argument. My justification for keeping Serg is based on football, even though the guy is heaven. My justification for keeping David doesn't even get as far as football, it's just... him.

This thread needs that gif of that badger or whatever it is saying fuck this I'm out and bailing off a cliff.

Silva IMO is our best player but Aguero is our most important.

Strikers like Aguero are very rare and your fortunes often rest purely on having a great striker. Very few teams are lucky enough to have a good striker. And that said Aguero isn't as consist as he could be - which is scary.

But Silva is consistently brilliant. Yaya used to run the show but now it's definitely Silva. There are others that perhaps do the same (not as rare) but why would anyone want to change something so good.

It's horrific to even think of either leaving.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.