Sergio pitch incident at end of game

They just need to be thankful it wasn’t a Leeds,West Ham or Millwall crowd they were goading. It all could have ended up very badly.

Be interesting to find out but interesting all those years against Spurs at Maine Road we got blamed & this time City have been blamed.

Will the daily pie be publishing pics with rewards for names like we had years ago.

I was struck by an extremely angry copper with a baton, spent tuesday afternoon in A&E and waiting on xrays to see if my arm was broken! Luckily i got away with heavy bruising and a lump the size of a tennis ball, i'm in pictures in the sun and the mirror, theyve portrayed me as some kind of thug 'trying to grab a police baton' when in actual fact, all i was trying to do was stop the fucker from hitting me with it, especially as i had my brother in law (14) and his 2 friends within a meter of me! Police and stewards were an absolute JOKE!

Just watched that video and to be honest if that had happened years ago the fucking pie eaters would have been battered all around the ground.
City should make a complaint about the stewards and lack of security.
Shithole of a place and inbred fans

I was struck by an extremely angry copper with a baton, spent tuesday afternoon in A&E and waiting on xrays to see if my arm was broken! Luckily i got away with heavy bruising and a lump the size of a tennis ball, i'm in pictures in the sun and the mirror, theyve portrayed me as some kind of thug 'trying to grab a police baton' when in actual fact, all i was trying to do was stop the fucker from hitting me with it, especially as i had my brother in law (14) and his 2 friends within a meter of me! Police and stewards were an absolute JOKE!

You need to make a formal complaint

I have thought about that, also thought about the fact i cant see it making any difference or seee anything being done about it
Maybe not but even less chance if you do nothing. Make a complaint and then write it off. Nothing to lose then. Just a thought

I have thought about that, also thought about the fact i cant see it making any difference or seee anything being done about it

Be careful, dont put your head above the parpet (as they used to say) you complain and the copper decides he needs to protect himself so says you were attacking him, now you are identified you get a 3 game/season/life ban for being a hooligan. It is wrong but it is football.

Be careful, dont put your head above the parpet (as they used to say) you complain and the copper decides he needs to protect himself so says you were attacking him, now you are identified you get a 3 game/season/life ban for being a hooligan. It is wrong but it is football.
Spot on, just what I was going to say. Don't do it mate, your feet won't touch the ground. Just put it in the memory bank and save it for a rainy day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.