Sergio pitch incident at end of game

Be careful, dont put your head above the parpet (as they used to say) you complain and the copper decides he needs to protect himself so says you were attacking him, now you are identified you get a 3 game/season/life ban for being a hooligan. It is wrong but it is football.
yep.....keep quiet

Only one winner between you and dibble

yep.....keep quiet

Only one winner between you and dibble
The officer will have already submitted a use of force form.

Complaints are investigated by a senior officer-its not the tele. Anyone is entitled to make a formal complaint. It would be investigated.

Complaints are investigated by a senior officer-its not the tele. Anyone is entitled to make a formal complaint. It would be investigated.
Lol, more chance of getting an apology from Franco's mob for their treatment of football fans.

I've been through all that with complaints V Police at Barnsley (West or Sth Yorks can't remember)

Not fooling me.

Got me nowhere...had detectives come across too. All brushed under the carpet, not enough evidence blah blah blah

They even fobbed off a serving GMP officer who was also attacked. He was extremely reluctant to complain.

Your word against theirs and if serving officers are reluctant what chance have we all got as football fans?

Last edited:

Bert...I'm sure as a serving, or ex Police Officer, you know only too well that callumere08 would have no chance of making a successful complaint against the officer who hit him given the circumstances in which they occurred. Unless someone could produce independent video evidence of that officer using an unreasonable amount of force then he's wasting his time, if you are caught up in an aggressive situation involving a large crowd, however unwittingly, you're 'fair game' regardless of how much the officer appeared to be enjoying himself.

Bert...I'm sure as a serving, or ex Police Officer, you know only too well that callumere08 would have no chance of making a successful complaint against the officer who hit him given the circumstances in which they occurred. Unless someone could produce independent video evidence of that officer using an unreasonable amount of force then he's wasting his time, if you are caught up in an aggressive situation involving a large crowd, however unwittingly, you're 'fair game' regardless of how much the officer appeared to be enjoying himself.
I’m explaining how it works rather than passing judgement-the process is there for the public to make a formal complaint against police.

I've been through all that with complaints V Police at Barnsley (West or Sth Yorks can't remember)

Not fooling me.

Got me nowhere...had detectives come across too. All brushed under the carpet, not enough evidence blah blah blah

They even fobbed off a serving GMP officer who was also attacked. He was extremely reluctant to complain.

Your word against theirs and if serving officers are reluctant what chance have we all got as football fans?

15epet.jpg

Having a spat with a Wigan fan on facebook. Not a mate of mine but a mate of a mate who posted crap about the other night. He's said to me that back in 1999 when we beat them in the play off semi that our fans attacked Wigan players when we ran on pitch to celebrate. I was there and I did go on to celebrate but I don't remember any incidents of their players or fans being attacked. Certainly didn't witness anything and don't remember anything in papers afterwards. Anyone remember and able to back up my version of events ?

No Wigan players got attacked, remember getting on the pitch from the North stand and lay down on the centre circle taking it all in we were actually going to Wembley and the day night In the line for tickets for Wembley a few days afterwards, only city could manage a fiasco like that with our ticket office.

Not fooling me.

Body worn video these days mate. Easy peasy, transparency

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.