Sergio Ramos

Graham Hunter never gets anything right, I'm taking his comments with a massive pinch of salt.

I don't think Ramos would look world class over here, it's a very different game in England and I somewhat agree with the David Luiz comparison.

Hes a world class centre back whos won everything there is to win. Its easy to talk him down because rivals are signing him but he'd be a very good signing even if he will be expensive. No doubt he would improve them them alot at the back and is probably exactly what they need. I still doubt RMA would let him go and if they did he wouldn't be cheap hopefully.

Most of the trophies he won came at fullback. The truly great central defenders read the game masterfully, and in that context Ramos is dyslexic.

Dint take long did it.....the mail..

Sergio Ramos' father is a Manchester United fan... and defender says club have the same 'ideals and philosophy' as Real Madrid

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...als-philosophy-Real-Madrid.html#ixzz3eU6aKxdp

He's not wrong though is he? They do share the same philosophies....both clubs full of arrogant fuckers who think players should feel privileged to even be mentioned in the same breath as both clubs, both are the self proclaimed "biggest club in the world" and both clubs think every other club should feel inferior to rhem

How the fuck does this work then?. By all accounts scum offered 35m last week and it got rejected, now BBC saying they've made a new offer of 28.6m.

This one is baffling me.

Why would Ramos want to leave such an illustrious club who are almost guaranteed to keep on winning trophies to go to a club who will win absolutely fuck all and might not even make the CL places?

Going from Madrid's squad and climate to playing with Jones and Evans in the freezing cold?

Can't be true this one can it?

Hes a world class centre back whos won everything there is to win. Its easy to talk him down because rivals are signing him but he'd be a very good signing even if he will be expensive. No doubt he would improve them them alot at the back and is probably exactly what they need. I still doubt RMA would let him go and if they did he wouldn't be cheap hopefully.

your stating the obvious there,of course he will improve them ,but Donald duck would imrove them as well

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.