Sergio Ramos

Ramos has no interest in joining United. None. He's got no interest in leaving Real. What he does have an interest in is negotiating a new contract with Real, and he's using United as a scare tactic for Real in order to get what he wants. If United still had Gill and Ferguson they'd realise what Ramos is up to, but Woodward is clueless and genuinely believes Ramos is going to arrive. It's quite amusing to watch really.
Amen, can't wait till he signs his 5 year deal in August.

Ramos has no interest in joining United. None. He's got no interest in leaving Real. What he does have an interest in is negotiating a new contract with Real, and he's using United as a scare tactic for Real in order to get what he wants. If United still had Gill and Ferguson they'd realise what Ramos is up to, but Woodward is clueless and genuinely believes Ramos is going to arrive. It's quite amusing to watch really.

Bingo.

I don't think City fans have realised how completely out of his depth Woodward is. It's priceless.

Bingo.

I don't think City fans have realised how completely out of his depth Woodward is. It's priceless.

You can have Fellaini for £24 million now......no thanks, I'll hang on 2 months and pay you £27 million, nothing gets past me you know, I'm not in charge of the biggest club in the world for nothing....bargain is my middle name

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.