Sergio Ramos

Manchester United to announce the signing of Sergio Ramos tomorrow. (Source - Cadena Cope) #RMCF #MUFC

this came out of nowhere ...part of de gea deal I assume

Refused to sign new deal with Real Madrid. Now that would be great signing to make. Him and fit Kompany wouldn't be bullied by anyone.
They'd only play together five times a season as Ramos would be suspended none stop and Kompany is a bit of a sick note and also gets suspended a sir bit.

Manchester United to announce the signing of Sergio Ramos tomorrow. (Source - Cadena Cope) #RMCF #MUFC

this came out of nowhere ...part of de gea deal I assume

Please tell me that's some sort of sick joke.

Recklessness & attitude aside, he's truly one of the best defenders around. The night we drew with Real at home, he made tackles I didn't know existed.

Man United will begin negotiations for Real Madrid’s Sergio Ramos tomorrow [COPE]

357193-sergio-ramos-700.jpg

Speaking on Spanish radio station Cadena COPE, Joseba Larrañaga this afternoon reported that Manchester United will begin negotiations with Real Madrid on Monday over 29 year old defender Sergio Ramos.

On Sunday afternoon, numerous media outlets across England and Spain made claims regarding a potential Sergio Ramos transfer to Manchester United.

Cadena COPE claim Ramos, who currently earns €6m a season net, wants a big raise to €10m a season but the club officials only want to give him €7m.

Man United supposedly want to sign Sergio Ramos ‘at all costs’ and have made his signature a priority signing, so say COPE.

The 29 year old defender has been one of the first names on the teamsheet since joining Real Madrid from Sevilla 10 years ago in a €27m deal.

Real Madrid are currently trying to close a deal with the Red Devils for 24 year old goalkeeper David De Gea and The Guardian today claimed Man United told Real Madrid: if you want De Gea, we’ll have Ramos.

Louis van Gaal has been heavily linked with a move for Valencia defender Nicolas Otamendi but appears to have been alerted by reports from AS today suggesting that Ramos wants to leave the Bernabeu.

Ultimately, all these reports are helping Sergio Ramos earn an improved new contract at Real Madrid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.