Sergio Ramos

Makes sense for him to go to the Rags, as I have it on good authority that the young football fan inside him slept with a Ryan Giggs duvet cover on his bed.........

Can't see why we are not on this, he still has plenty to offer and teach.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co...chester-united-transfers-sergio-ramos-9522751
I think the cost for one - Madrid will be looking to get upwards of 40 million euros, which for a 29 year old (I know we've paid similar for Fernandinho but that was a problem position for us) is too much. He's also got more than the odd mistake in him, his concentration levels can be David Luizesque at times which considering we've already got our quota of them at the back one more will probably push my blood levels rising over the limit! He's also got a tendency to be a cheating fucker, the snide type as well.
There's no doubts on his day he's a commanding CB, he's comfortable with the ball at his feet, something I imagine Pellegrini wants from all his defenders and aerially dominant. Weighing it up though he's not for me.
I hope Utd do sign him tbh because throwing him in their back 4 with the lack of defensive midfield in front of him and the likes of Jonny Evans and Phil Jones beside him, I'd be surprised if he'd offer any improvement at all.

Wouldn't be surprised if his agent has dropped the rags name in the hat to get an extra 2mil euros a year added to his contract!;) Seems the only reason the rumours have started is because Real's salary offer to Ramos was lower than he wanted.....In my opinion, I think there is a big chance he gets that pay increase and stays...

Quality. Just quality.
First choice on anyone's cb shopping list.
I have huge faith in mangler. I think he will grow into one of the best defenders in the world. Not right away, but he will be immense. Especially learning from such quality players like komps and ramos.
Ramos and komany as first choice at centre half is mouth watering.

I'd also like MDM to stay on and look at moving into a coaching role. His positioning and reading of the game is top class and would really benefit youth development. I'm not sure how much of an option that is though.

Edit: just seen the cope article.
Maybe it is a play for a better contract on ramos part. But certainly would be on of the top 3 cb in the prem if he signed, we should be on it if it's a possibility.

Are people still calling Demichelis "MDM"?

Anyway, AS apparently(!) this morning reported that he's happy to stay at Real so long as the required monies are provided.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.