Serial Killer at large in Manchester?

That was very strange. Why wouldn't he speak? If he's heard breathing heavily and later screaming, there's not something physically stopping him from talking, so i reckon he's probably answered the phone without realising. As for the screaming before he went into the water, if there was some kind of struggle something would of been heard on the phone surely? and i find it hard to believe somebody can sneak up on him on the canal as the terrain makes a lot of noise. For me he's simply fallen in.

There's no survivor stories and there's no links to suggest a serial killer. There's been talk of a serial killer for years now so if there was one they would be well aware that killing again in the same manner is going to bring more attention and would have a higher risk of being caught, so why wouldn't they just change how/where they kill? Or if he wanted the "fame" and saw the canal as some kind of calling card they would surely leave more of a link to all their victims.

A lot of the deaths are probably crimes and 1-2 may even be linked to the same person but i don't believe there's a serial killer

I thought at first that maybe he'd answered the phone without realising as well but I think they said the phone had been found on the canal bank so if the phone had been in his pocket and answered accidentally, then surely it would have gone in the water with him.

if it's 80+ in the last 6 years....how many deaths in the 6 years before that??
if its roughly the same obviously no serial killer.....big difference then we have a possible serial killer on are hands

They said they didn't hear a splash either, you'd think if he fell in the canal he'd be splashing about a bit before going under unless he lowered himself in gently. Scary stuff for his parents to hear your child terrified on the phone and you can't help him it's your worst nightmare.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.