Serial Killer at large in Manchester?

Ill be honest, when i first saw this thread i just thought the conspiracy nutters were out on one again. It would all wind up being blamed on aliens or the lizard queen liz.

Now i read more and more into this, the more credence (bad moon rising and that) i give it.
There are more and more similarities with every body found, starting with the death itself. No physical signs of attack and drowned in small bodies of water. The victims are all very similar and thetime they were last seen is always similar.

Im no inspector clouseau, but this is certainly something that looks a little more than just the cut and paste " fell in the canal pissed" explanation.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=r...nt=safari&gws_rd=cr&ei=hrQAUpyfCNLB0gXJvoDYBA

Serial killers can be un-noticed for decades, with no fixed MO, very dangerous indeed. His book is a very good, if a little grim, read. And theres a movie coming out soon.
Richard Kuklinski - the ice man. - no remorse, no specific target, just liked to hunt and kill people.

LongLang said:
It would all wind up being blamed on aliens or the lizard queen liz.
775498991_1492217.gif

How long would an anesthetic last in the system? Jab of that, push them in and thats that. Would that show on an autopsy.

I cant believe so many people think its just a case of being drunk and falling in a canal. Who does that? Id guess most people on here have been drunk before and not fallen in a canal, river, road etc.

Would all of the men found had a reason to be next to a canal? Ie a route home?

johnmc said:
How long would an anesthetic last in the system? Jab of that, push them in and thats that. Would that show on an autopsy.

I cant believe so many people think its just a case of being drunk and falling in a canal. Who does that? Id guess most people on here have been drunk before and not fallen in a canal, river, road etc.

Some of them have been en route home, the lad in Warrington certainly was.

johnmc said:

As far as anesthetic goes, it's my understanding that once you're dead the body stops metabolizing substances, so if it was used it would be there. Of course a coroner would have to look for it and a puncture wound, and from the sounds of it in most of the cases, they have just theorized that they were drunk, fell in and drowned.

rickmcfc said:

Some of them have been en route home, the lad in Warrington certainly was.[/quote]

Fair enough, not saying it couldnt happen, but if there are this many falling in canals and rivers then you would expect hundreds of deaths for people falling into roads if it were that easy.

You can get in some states and still have your wits about you when crossing roads and the like. People still know their way home for example so if they are that aware of there surroundings is it acceptable that they could fall in a canal and drown - grown men drowning on a regular basis.

acquiesce said:
johnmc said:

As far as anesthetic goes, it's my understanding that once you're dead the body stops metabolizing substances, so if it was used it would be there. Of course a coroner would have to look for it and a puncture wound, and from the sounds of it in most of the cases, they have just theorized that they were drunk, fell in and drowned.

Along the same lines, if they had simply fallen into the canal and been conscious, couldn't get out and then drowned, then their lungs would have been filled with water, as they took there last breaths and inhaled water hence the cause of death would state "drowned". However, in the cases listed in this thread, the cause of death is "unknown", which indicates they were dead, or unconscious before entering the water. If it was simply a drunk person falling into the canal then why would the cause of death not just say "drowned"?

Can I ask (if anyone knows) how many bodies have turned up and over what space of time/when it started ? Obviously there will be those that could be purely accidental but when did it start to feel like there were some that couldn't be just coincidence ?

LongLang said:
Ill be honest, when i first saw this thread i just thought the conspiracy nutters were out on one again. It would all wind up being blamed on aliens or the lizard queen liz.

Now i read more and more into this, the more credence (bad moon rising and that) i give it.
There are more and more similarities with every body found, starting with the death itself. No physical signs of attack and drowned in small bodies of water. The victims are all very similar and thetime they were last seen is always similar.

Im no inspector clouseau, but this is certainly something that looks a little more than just the cut and paste " fell in the canal pissed" explanation.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=r...nt=safari&gws_rd=cr&ei=hrQAUpyfCNLB0gXJvoDYBA

Serial killers can be un-noticed for decades, with no fixed MO, very dangerous indeed. His book is a very good, if a little grim, read. And theres a movie coming out soon.
Richard Kuklinski - the ice man. - no remorse, no specific target, just liked to hunt and kill people.

He was a mafia hitman, wasn't he? Did it for the money.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.