Serie A 2013/14 thread

Juve have totally outclassed them. Big gap in quality and now points between 1st and 2nd in Serie A. That Pogba/Vidal/Pirlo 3-man midfield...

Shame for the competition. Looks like Series A is set for years of Juve domination.

Maybe their paying the refs again ;)

Another big league looking like it's sewn up in January. Juventus won this rather easily without ever extending themselves. Great tactics from Conte. Roma very stupid and frustrated with the reds. Fully deserved.

LoveCity said:
Juve have totally outclassed them. Big gap in quality and now points between 1st and 2nd in Serie A. That Pogba/Vidal/Pirlo 3-man midfield...
That world class midfield only cost them about €10.5 million.

MCFC4EVR said:
LoveCity said:
Also says a lot about the teams that let those players go. I wonder if United and AC Milan could do with any of those midfielders.

-- Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:36 pm --

cookster said:
Shame for the competition. Looks like Series A is set for years of Juve domination.

It's a strange one, because it's not like Juventus have massively outspent their rivals. They have just bought very smartly and put a good young manager in charge. Not bothered to look, but I would bet the Juventus team probably cost less than the Milan, Inter and Napoli teams.

supercrystal7 said:
MCFC4EVR said:
LoveCity said:
Also says a lot about the teams that let those players go. I wonder if United and AC Milan could do with any of those midfielders.

cookster said:

It's a strange one, because it's not like Juventus have massively outspent their rivals. They have just bought very smartly and put a good young manager in charge. Not bothered to look, but I would bet the Juventus team probably cost less than the Milan, Inter and Napoli teams.

Vidal/Pogba/Pirlo look class but they also bought very cleverly in the summer getting Tevez and LLorrente in for cheap and free.
Solid defence as well and still the best keeper in World football for me (bar possibly Neuer), surprised they have exited the champions league already.

Beermonster said:
supercrystal7 said:
MCFC4EVR said:

cookster said:

Vidal/Pogba/Pirlo look class but they also bought very cleverly in the summer getting Tevez and LLorrente in for cheap and free.
Solid defence as well and still the best keeper in World football for me (bar possibly Neuer), surprised they have exited the champions league already.
Sometimes that can happen, more of a blip than them not being good enough.

I love the way they play, there's loads of different aspects to their play. It's not just possession, it's not just sit back and counter, it's a really good blend between the two. Vidal is an outstanding player. Hard pushed to find a better central midfielder in the world at the moment.

afhald said:
Ac Milan - Atalanta 3-0 (Kakà reach 101 goals with his club)
Yep just finished watching it. A strange game. Atlanta were poor and Milan edged the first half. Kaka being the stand out player and he got his goal. Then in the second half it was all Atlanta. They completely dominated and had a number of good chances. Balotelli came on and he changed the match again. Milan played some really nice stuff for about 15 mins and put the game out of doubt. Then instead of continuing to play like he was Balotelli decided to be incredibly selfish and get the goal, Kaka was kind of being a bit selfish for his hatrick and the rest of the team were happy to win.

Apparently Seedorf looks like he could be the man to take over as Allegri is definitely leaving. Last year Milan some how managed to gain third, so will be interesting to see how they go.

EDIT

Good news for Fiorentina and Italy is that it appears that Rossi has hopefully only sprained his ligaments.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.