Serie A 2013/14 thread

Blue Smarties said:
Do we think AC Milan will win tonight chaps?
With AC Milan who can say. Sassulo had some good results, but are in the bottom 3. I think Honda makes his debut today. If Kaka and Balotelli play well they should win, but if I was a betting man would not bet it.

supercrystal7 said:
Blue Smarties said:
With AC Milan who can say. Sassulo had some good results, but are in the bottom 3. I think Honda makes his debut today. If Kaka and Balotelli play well they should win, but if I was a betting man would not bet it.
Fuck.

Blue Smarties said:
supercrystal7 said:
Blue Smarties said:
Fuck.
You got a bet on? This is the same time that Milan turned it on last year and got top 3. They have a 100% record in Seria A after the break so in theory they should win. It's a bit like being confident in United to win, but Milan are even worse and in a worse position.

supercrystal7 said:
Blue Smarties said:
supercrystal7 said:
Fuck.
You got a bet on? This is the same time that Milan turned it on last year and got top 3. They have a 100% record in Seria A after the break so in theory they should win. It's a bit like being confident in United to win, but Milan are even worse and in a worse position.
Waiting on Real Madrid and Milan. Real Madrid may throw it away before Milan kick off.

Blue Smarties said:
supercrystal7 said:
Blue Smarties said:
Waiting on Real Madrid and Milan. Real Madrid may throw it away before Milan kick off.
Good luck.

supercrystal7 said:
Blue Smarties said:
supercrystal7 said:
Good luck.
Pepe my man!

supercrystal7 said:
Blue Smarties said:
supercrystal7 said:
Good luck.
Pepe my man!
Robinho just got the first. De Jong with the assist.
Watching it mate, nice little finish. What's with the white stuff, smoke or fog? Can't decide if it's dense or if it's the stream making it hard viewing.<br /><br />-- Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:59 pm --<br /><br />Balotelli, once a blue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.