Serie A 2013/14 thread

supercrystal7 said:
shevtheblue said:
afhald said:
Mexes is injuried, probably today they will sack Allegri.
Still injured? Sure i've seen him on the bench a few times recently.

I believe the club are looking at Seedorf, strange in that he is still playing in Brazil and has never managed a team before. I find it unbelievable that they have not approached Maldini or Costacurta, Maldini himself admitted he had never been approached to comeback to Milan in any important role whatsoever.
Heard Maldini does not want the job as manager. Inzaghi is a better shout since he is head of the youth team, but seems Barbara wants Seedorf if the reports are to be believed. I can see Maldini being offered a job on the board and they want Stam back as well.
probably true, but not even offering him a job is ludicrous. I heard rumours about people on the board not liking him because he had a lot of power in the club, I also read somewhere that the ultras didn't like him after he replied to them when they slagged of the players for losing the 2005 champs league to Liverpool.

Not sure how pippo has done in youth league? But it would make more sense since he has been managing a team already and could maybe even blood some potentially talented youngsters.

Pogba such a class player. Juventus are really going to struggle to hold on to him. Great assist today. If PSG manage to pair him with Veratti what a midfield that will be.

afhald said:
First match for Seedorf as coach.
Won in the end. Seedorf changed things about a bit, but was a typical Milan performance when they have played well this season. Some decent player, but not creating enough chances and looked vulnerable at the back on the counter.

It was a stonewall penalty, though Kaka was clever to win it. By that don't mean he went down, because of the slightest bit of contact, but actually tempted the defender to slide in and take him out. Stupid defending. Balotelli scored the pen.

Juventus dropped points today, which is good for the league. With them still having to travel to Naples and Roma, and probably wanting to win the Europa league it could get interesting. The match today looked like it was going to be an easy win for Juve, but Buffon lost his head and got a stupid red. Took out Klose for no reason. Lazio scored the pen and it turned a one sided game into a decent match. Chances at both ends and Llorente scored a good header. Could have gone either way.

supercrystal7 said:
shevtheblue said:
afhald said:
Mexes is injuried, probably today they will sack Allegri.
Still injured? Sure i've seen him on the bench a few times recently.

I believe the club are looking at Seedorf, strange in that he is still playing in Brazil and has never managed a team before. I find it unbelievable that they have not approached Maldini or Costacurta, Maldini himself admitted he had never been approached to comeback to Milan in any important role whatsoever.
Heard Maldini does not want the job as manager. Inzaghi is a better shout since he is head of the youth team, but seems Barbara wants Seedorf if the reports are to be believed. I can see Maldini being offered a job on the board and they want Stam back as well.
Maldini won't return to the club in any capacity whilst Galliani is there, absolutely despises him & rightly so.<br /><br />-- Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:36 am --<br /><br />Would be nice to see AS Roma win the Scudetto but they don't have the squad depth IMO and I can ultimately see them finishing below both Juventus & Napoli in third. My personal favourite team in Italy is Sampdoria & they've picked up considerably under former player Mihajlović, who is there new manager, would love to see them receive some investment and return to the European scene and the top end of Serie A like in the late 1980's/ early 90's.

The Goat 10 said:
My personal favourite team in Italy is Sampdoria & they've picked up considerably under former player Mihajlović, who is there new manager, would love to see them receive some investment and return to the European scene and the top end of Serie A like in the late 1980's/ early 90's.
i would love to see Parma back in the european competitions too, but now it's a different era.

Milan got the win today, but left it late. A couple of goals in the last minute. I think they deserved it though. Had a lot of chances, which they missed Honda being the biggest culprit and conceded due to a keeper mistake. Seedorf's 4-2-3-1 with inverted wingers definitely has added some solidity in the back. Still they lack pace, because De Jong and Montilova still cannot get out wide enough to cover the full backs.

I have given up on Balotelli, but scored a good free kick. His record is still not bad since he has joined. 21 goals since he joined.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.