Serie A 2013/14 thread

4-3 Sassuolo over Milan, who were 2 goals up within 13 minutes (Balo had one of them)

I only feel bad for De Jong. Balotelli reminded me why he's mid-table in Italy instead of playing for us. More diving and complaining than passion to play.

shevtheblue said:
afhald said:
shevtheblue said:
Bonera is still playing for ac Milan, fucking hell.
2 seasons ago they had a player called Thiago Silva wow :D
so why isn't mexes playing? Hes not brilliant but hes 10x player bonera is. Drop zapata too, get rami and mexes there and get a proper left back too.
Mexes is injuried, probably today they will sack Allegri.

afhald said:
shevtheblue said:
afhald said:
so why isn't mexes playing? Hes not brilliant but hes 10x player bonera is. Drop zapata too, get rami and mexes there and get a proper left back too.
you were correct, he has gone.

afhald said:
shevtheblue said:
afhald said:
Still injured? Sure i've seen him on the bench a few times recently.

I believe the club are looking at Seedorf, strange in that he is still playing in Brazil and has never managed a team before. I find it unbelievable that they have not approached Maldini or Costacurta, Maldini himself admitted he had never been approached to comeback to Milan in any important role whatsoever.

shevtheblue said:
afhald said:
shevtheblue said:
Still injured? Sure i've seen him on the bench a few times recently.

I believe the club are looking at Seedorf, strange in that he is still playing in Brazil and has never managed a team before. I find it unbelievable that they have not approached Maldini or Costacurta, Maldini himself admitted he had never been approached to comeback to Milan in any important role whatsoever.
Heard Maldini does not want the job as manager. Inzaghi is a better shout since he is head of the youth team, but seems Barbara wants Seedorf if the reports are to be believed. I can see Maldini being offered a job on the board and they want Stam back as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.