Serie A 2013/14 thread

afhald said:
C_29_articolo_1026651_lstParagrafi_paragrafo_0_upiImgParFull.jpg
He should cry. I don't think he ever too what Mancini said seriously about losing everything. He is on the verge of that now. Best thing for him is to beg Mourinho to take him or take a big pay cut and join Klopp.

supercrystal7 said:
He should cry. I don't think he ever too what Mancini said seriously about losing everything. He is on the verge of that now. Best thing for him is to beg Mourinho to take him or take a big pay cut and join Klopp.
What is he crying about? I don't follow Italian football at all. Don't want him here either. Bags of talent, terrible attitude. Our players are like well drilled soldiers, I don't think he'd fit in.

Castiel said:
supercrystal7 said:
What is he crying about? I don't follow Italian football at all. Don't want him here either. Bags of talent, terrible attitude. Our players are like well drilled soldiers, I don't think he'd fit in.
Milan are terrible and don't have any money to spend. Are not even going to be in Europe next year. The fact they had to sign Essien tells it's own story.

Balotelli has not been great and is now getting subbed off for the likes of Pazzini. Throw in the public personal problems and he probably has a lot on his mind.

It's precisely because Chelsea's players are drilled, hard working dedicated professionals that he needs to go there. I don't think Mourinho would even consider taking him, but it's one of his few hopes left.

He's crying because he got terrible racial abuse during the game. Mario Balotelli gets this all the time sadly, a lot of Italians don't accept him because they are under the belief that no Italian is black.

supercrystal7 said:
Milan are terrible and don't have any money to spend. Are not even going to be in Europe next year. The fact they had to sign Essien tells it's own story.

Balotelli has not been great and is now getting subbed off for the likes of Pazzini. Throw in the public personal problems and he probably has a lot on his mind.

It's precisely because Chelsea's players are drilled, hard working dedicated professionals that he needs to go there. I don't think Mourinho would even consider taking him, but it's one of his few hopes left.
Do you think he'd be a success for us?<br /><br />-- Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:47 pm --<br /><br />
MaineBlue88 said:
He's crying because he got terrible racial abuse during the game. Mario Balotelli gets this all the time sadly, a lot of Italians don't accept him because they are under the belief that no Italian is black.
Disgusting if that's the case. Napoli have a bad reputation for that sort of thing.

Castiel said:
supercrystal7 said:

Do you think he'd be a success for us?

-- Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:47 pm --

MaineBlue88 said:
Disgusting if that's the case. Napoli have a bad reputation for that sort of thing.
It's not just Napoli, but pretty much every Serie A team.

Footballing wise Balotelli would be almost the perfect striker for you, but he has proven time and time again he does not have it mentally. If he cannot do it at Milan the team he supports then I don't think he can do it anywhere. So ultimately no.

Listen lets have one thing straight, Mourinho/Chelsea is not an option for Balo.
Mourinho likes him as a person but as a player he would laugh in your face lads.

I'll put 500 quid on that right now supercrystal, no chance on this earth Balo will play for a Mourinho team again if he has any say in it.
No fucking chance !

What is all this pay cut and join Klopp rubbish ?
He ain't taking no pay cut just to play for Dortmund, nothing he has ever done suggests he has the mentality to do such a thing and dig deep as a player, nothing.
What basis do you have beyond your own ideals he would ever work under Klopp either ?
If you think for one second either of these managers would have Balo as he is (immature and erratic) then i think you could not be further from the reality.

TCIB said:
Listen lets have one thing straight, Mourinho/Chelsea is not an option for Balo.
Mourinho likes him as a person but as a player he would laugh in your face lads.

I'll put 500 quid on that right now supercrystal, no chance on this earth Balo will play for a Mourinho team again if he has any say in it.
No fucking chance !

What is all this pay cut and join Klopp rubbish ?
He ain't taking no pay cut just to play for Dortmund, nothing he has ever done suggests he has the mentality to do such a thing and dig deep as a player, nothing.
What basis do you have beyond your own ideals he would ever work under Klopp either ?
If you think for one second either of these managers would have Balo as he is (immature and erratic) then i think you could not be further from the reality.
I never said any of this would happen. I even said I don't think there is any chance Mourinho would have him. What I did say is that those are the only two clubs needing a striker and have the managers with the slight possibility of turning his career around. I said this is what Balotelli should do if he wants to fight and save his career.

What is likely is he drops down the Serie A league or ends up in the MLS.

Ahh gotcha, tbh i reckon he will end up at PSG.

Mls is a fair one also but i doubt his ego could let him go so far out of the limelight of european footy.

Serie A tbh is a damned mess, it has fallen a long long way and has next to no appeal now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.