Serie A 2013/14 thread

Puppet Master Silva said:
Pigeonho said:
Puppet Master Silva said:
My heart sank when I saw Balo crying, I felt so bad for the guy. Get him out of that league now, preferably not to one of our rivals but he deserves much better than the abuse he's subjected to over there. I don't know if this particular occasion was due to racism but that's irrelevant, there's enough cases of racism already that show how pathetic Italian football fans are, on top of that it was at Napoli, a place you go if you want to risk getting stabbed. I enjoy watching Roma but the league is primarily poor now, it's sad to look at this Milan team and compare it with the one in the Champions League final against Liverpool not so long ago.

Get Balo out, he deserves better.
In what way does he deserve better? Better standard of league? Better standard of fan to support him? Better club? He's had all that once.

Better in the sense that Italian football is poor and he gets quite a bit of racial abuse... obviously?
Not obvious, no.

minala_522172d.jpg

Lazio's new 17 year old Cameroonian midfielder, Josef Minala. Tough childhood...

Rumours are he's 42! Which would be hilarious.

SlinkyKinky said:
Blue Hefner said:
I'm watching AC Milan V Bologna. AC are awful!

3 ex players on the field aswell. AC are a sad state of affairs these days

Yeah, and Bianchi has made more of an impression than the other two!

The team and stadium just seems to have no life, it's all very slow. I watched a bit of Bologna the other day V Torino and their keeper was awful with crosses so i can't believe AC haven't given that tactic a go

Tancredi Palmeri on at half time now you can understand why his transfer in the knows are total bullsh*t! What a fkn clueless balloon!<br /><br />-- Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:57 pm --<br /><br />Tancredi Palmeri on at half time now you can understand why his transfer in the knows are total bullsh*t! What a fkn clueless balloon!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.