Serie A 2013/14 thread

Was not watching but Roma won again today despite going down to 10 men. Really impressive 9 wins out of 9 and have conceded the fewest goals in the top European leagues.

On a side note watched the Milan game and Balotelli was terrible, but Kaka seems to be on his way back. I heard he was good against Barcelona and he was great again today when he came on in the second half. Completely changed the match and in the end was very unfortunate not to turn things around. It would be great to see him find some form and have an Indian summer.

afhald said:
Super Roma, they are doing all great.

They won 1-0 tonight to make it a record in italy 10 wins in a row with just one goal let in. Amazing achivement. Still their winning run might end in torino this week.

supercrystal7 said:
Was not watching but Roma won again today despite going down to 10 men. Really impressive 9 wins out of 9 and have conceded the fewest goals in the top European leagues.

On a side note watched the Milan game and Balotelli was terrible, but Kaka seems to be on his way back. I heard he was good against Barcelona and he was great again today when he came on in the second half. Completely changed the match and in the end was very unfortunate not to turn things around. It would be great to see him find some form and have an Indian summer.
Kaka, Torres, it seems to be the season of comebacks.

Will AS Roma equal Tottenham Hotspur's all-time world record of 11 consecutive wins from the start of a season tonight in Torino?

Spurs set the record at the start of the 1960-61 season.

FT: Torino 1-1 AS Roma.

I'm betting Bill Nicholson will have a wry smile on his face tonight - wherever he may be.

His beloved Tottenham Hotspur's World Record start to a season of winning the first 11 matches is safe for yet one more season.

EDIT: It appears that Rangers won all of their 18 Scottish League matches in 1898-99, so Spurs didn't hold the World Record after all.

My apologies!

THFC6061 said:
Will AS Roma equal Tottenham Hotspur's all-time world record of 11 consecutive wins from the start of a season tonight in Torino?

Spurs set the record at the start of the 1960-61 season.

No. Draw 1-1.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.