Serie A 2013/14 thread

afhald said:
Juve-Roma here we go, this evening at 7:45 pm. If Juve win it's almost over.
True. Forza Roma then.

supercrystal7 said:
Ray78 said:
Balotelli has not got the mentality to be an Elite player especially on his showing in the Milan derby. Honda and Rami are shrewd signings but are they enough for them to nick a Champions League spot again?
I doubt it. Last year it took an awful lot of help from refs to get top 3. This year they are even further behind. I don't see them even getting in Europe. I thought Balotelli would become a top player, but was wrong. The world cup is his last chance or else he will end up as an even less successful and a bigger waste of talent than Cassano.

You doubt it... i wish i can be so optimistic. Our only chance of playing the CL next year is to win the CL this year (LOL), i think we can still get into Europa League, maybe not thanks to serie A but through Coppa Italia (our FA cup).

afhald said:
Juve-Roma here we go, this evening at 7:45 pm. If Juve win it's almost over.
Can't wait for this game.

Love the Juve fans in that new stadium, the atmosphere they create is superb and not a choreographed and not accompanied by a constant *bang bang bang bang bang bang* of a drum like in other countries. The stadium seems to have been built with atmosphere in mind; steep stands close to the pitch, big first tier, full end for vocal fans... great stuff!

I was really impressed with Roma in the two games I've watched them; Napoli(h) and Inter(a). This is a different cup of tea though as Juve are an outstanding side. I reckon Juve will win and go on to win the title since they had a below par CL group stage. Maybe even a Serie A and Europa Lg double.

Tevez looking great today. Vidal is such an amazing player, hope none of our rivals ever sign him, he'd be beastly in the Prem!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.