Serie A - 2021/22

Great result for bottom-placed Salernitana last night at home to leaders Milan (2 v 2); just a pity that they couldn’t hold on for the victory. Something wonderfully old-school about how their fans react behind the goal when they score.

Great result for bottom-placed Salernitana last night at home to leaders Milan (2 v 2); just a pity that they couldn’t hold on for the victory. Something wonderfully old-school about how their fans react behind the goal when they score.

Our local team over there. A cousin of mine was in attendance with her lad

Our local team over there. A cousin of mine was in attendance with her lad
Must have been a great evening. Such a long time since they were in Serie A, and being back must have given the town a real boost. They’d only won once at home all season (Genoa) and we’re only 13 minutes from a dream win.

Must have been a great evening. Such a long time since they were in Serie A, and being back must have given the town a real boost. They’d only won once at home all season (Genoa) and we’re only 13 minutes from a dream win.
Its a really nice city is Salerno, recommended to anyone and not far from the Amalfi Coast.

Yeah they've been away a long time, last time they were up they had Rigobert Song playing for them. This time they have attracted an ageing Franck Ribery and there was talk of Diego Costa joining too.

Just appointed Davide Nicola as manager

Its a really nice city is Salerno, recommended to anyone and not far from the Amalfi Coast.

Yeah they've been away a long time, last time they were up they had Rigobert Song playing for them. This time they have attracted an ageing Franck Ribery and there was talk of Diego Costa joining too.

Just appointed Davide Nicola as manager
He managed to keep Torino up last season, but I suspect that, given their position, keeping Salernitana up might be too tall a task.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.