Serie A Season 2014-15

lastmanback said:
Tevez v Richards .
Coppa Italia. Semi final.

Richards getting a walkover in this one, Tevez must be practising his putting again.

Good to see Micah getting a start in a top game.
Still seems weird to see him in another team's colours though!
Top bloke.

Richards looks to still have the tendency to charge forward without thinking and be caught out ambling back into position. One of his daft dives having lost the ball on one run too.

I remember going to Stamford bridge when he was played as a holding midfielder and did so brilliantly. Was never likely to be his long term position but with his strength and speed when he stuck to the basics he was full of potential.

If he could have got back to those basics, he could still be with us; instead he's taken the glen Johnson route (minus the b&q thefts)

Tevez immediately a threat after coming on. I know he had a tendency to be an arse, but he's a bloody good player

J4FOW said:
Richards looks to still have the tendency to charge forward without thinking and be caught out ambling back into position. One of his daft dives having lost the ball on one run too.

I remember going to Stamford bridge when he was played as a holding midfielder and did so brilliantly. Was never likely to be his long term position but with his strength and speed when he stuck to the basics he was full of potential.

If he could have got back to those basics, he could still be with us; instead he's taken the glen Johnson route (minus the b&q thefts)

Tevez immediately a threat after coming on. I know he had a tendency to be an arse, but he's a bloody good player
Unfortunately Micah wasn't blessed with a football brain.
He still looks lost at times, goes when he shouldn't, stays when he should run into space.
Always seems like he thinks one thing and his body does something else.
But I miss him :-)

lastmanback said:
J4FOW said:

Unfortunately Micah wasn't blessed with a football brain.
He still looks lost at times, goes when he shouldn't, stays when he should run into space.
Always seems like he thinks one thing and his body does something else.
But I miss him :-)

'Looks lost' sums it up well I agree - I often got that sense watching him play for us: as though for a second or two he was thinking about what he was going to do later and then snapped back into realising he was playing premier league football...by which time the left sided attacker is 5 yards ahead of him (a la when Owen scored that effing winner...)

Nearly scored then with a decent shot, then made out he was injured when he clearly wasn't! He's built like an ox - but an ox that's quite mard!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.