Serie A Season 2014-15

KippaxCitizen said:
afhald said:
Good match so far? I can't watch it right now.
No. When some football breaks out it might start being a good game but it's just foul after foul so far.

There've been about eight bookings already, I'm certain the ref booked the linesman at one point as well when he was running round booking anyone in sight!

By the way who's the co-commentator with the posh Mancunian accent? Anyone know? It's bugging me.

Former Stoke player Danny Higgenbottom.

Roma dominating Juventus totally. Only reason Juventus are level is 2 shit penalties. I won't be surprised if they manage to beat Bayern.

Kun Aguero said:
KippaxCitizen said:
afhald said:
Good match so far? I can't watch it right now.
No. When some football breaks out it might start being a good game but it's just foul after foul so far.

There've been about eight bookings already, I'm certain the ref booked the linesman at one point as well when he was running round booking anyone in sight!

By the way who's the co-commentator with the posh Mancunian accent? Anyone know? It's bugging me.

Former Stoke player Danny Higgenbottom.

Ex Stretford Vic's junior graduated at the rags academy.
He can also be heard on Talksport occasionally, I've no idea how he become a pundit

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.