Serie A Season 2014-15

afhald said:
sgerlat said:
Is this for real?
What

I can usually stand referee making mistakes, but yesterday's game was just too much to even watch it on the telly.

I don't think I've never seen 3 illegal goals out of 3.

I'm "fine" with the first penalty, fine with the second but the third goal? Freaking unbelievable, I don't even know what to think about, perhaps we should abolish offside if it doesn't count.

sgerlat said:
afhald said:
sgerlat said:
Is this for real?
What

I can usually stand referee making mistakes, but yesterday's game was just too much to even watch it on the telly.

I'm "fine" with the first penalty, fine with the second but the third goal? Freaking unbelievable, I don't even know what to think about, perhaps we should abolish offside if it doesn't count.
Bonucci's goal wasn't offside.

afhald said:
sgerlat said:
afhald said:

2014-10-06_1217.jpg

So Vidal's position should be considered normal/legal? In which sport? It should have been closer, apparently this is not enough to be in offside.

sgerlat said:
afhald said:
sgerlat said:

2014-10-06_1217.jpg

So Vidal's position should be considered normal/legal? In which sport? It should have been closer, apparently this is not enough to be in offside.
I think you were really unlucky in the juve game. As I mentioned earlier the penalty decisions were an absolute disgrace. The football you played was terrific.

sgerlat said:
afhald said:
sgerlat said:

2014-10-06_1217.jpg

Rules say: the goalkeeper should be able to see the ball and in this case he does.

Juve drop points at sassuolo and roma win 3-0 at home so the gap is now 1 point at the top.

Inter v Napoli this evening which could be interesting. Both teams have been disappointing this season. So much so that moyes is being linked with the job at the San Siro.

davymcfc said:
Inter v Napoli this evening which could be interesting. Both teams have been disappointing this season. So much so that moyes is being linked with the job at the San Siro.

Moyes to Inter. Wow!

On a serious note, what's happend to them? They won the league with Mancini and the Champs League with Mourinho. How did Juve managed to catch them up and take them over?

Blue Hefner said:
davymcfc said:

Moyes to Inter. Wow!

On a serious note, what's happend to them? They won the league with Mancini and the Champs League with Mourinho. How did Juve managed to catch them up and take them over?
They had an ageing squad and the Benitez took over from mourinho. Juventus came back stronger after their season outside serie a and basically took over.

The last few minutes of this one by the way it's 1-1.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.