Serie A Thread - 2023/24

Not sure that was offside either. How many times does a defender try to head a cross away, stopping the attacker who is offside from having a shot, to another attacker who volleys it in?

I remember one where Kompany headed a ball away at Burnley where Barnes was offside behind him. It went to Gudmunsson, who scored, and we drew.
One of those 'on another day it would be a different result' moments. Similar to our second today, could quite easily have been ruled out.

The former has looked good in the games I’ve seen. De Ketelaere on the other hand wasn’t great at Milan. Thought it was a waste of money when they had Diaz, even though it was a loan.

However, he’s looked so much better than any game I saw him play at Milan.
Yes agree with that, he looked quite poor at Milan, a little out of his depth. Perhaps it was a move too soon for him.

Yes agree with that, he looked quite poor at Milan, a little out of his depth. Perhaps it was a move too soon for him.
Why I believe being surrounded by the right people is important for young players.

He’s not a bad player but he still has a lot of developing to do.

Pedro almost slipped again in that move. Usually more reliable. Why is he channelling his inner Welbeck?

Lazio have defended well in numbers. They have crowded Napoli out in the penalty area and restricted them to shooting from distance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.