Serie A Thread - 2023/24

Barca for me tonight. The other games seem to be going as predicted.

Gundog missing a couple of decent chances so far. Cancelo on the bench, probably having a tantrum.

Barca for me tonight. The other games seem to be going as predicted.

Gundog missing a couple of decent chances so far. Cancelo on the bench, probably having a tantrum.
Had to chuckle at your last statement.

Last game I saw of them, was the Villareal one but I watched the game during the week. Quite a good one as it had goals but their games can be drab as hell.

Vlahovic, fails to make it 2-0 from the spot. Missed pen but Empoli are not exactly causing Juve any trouble.

Vlahovic had so much promise at some point. Well, maybe if he played under a different type of coach, things would improve but he doesn’t look as confident as when we played for Fiorentina.
No he hasn't really set the world on fire at Juve. At one time it appeared as though the footballing world was talking about him and Haaland, who was best and where they would both turn up. I remember reading an interview with him where he said they were very similar players and it was difficult to say who was best. That certainly isn't the case now.

No he hasn't really set the world on fire at Juve. At one time it appeared as though the footballing world was talking about him and Haaland, who was best and where they would both turn up. I remember reading an interview with him where he said they were very similar players and it was difficult to say who was best. That certainly isn't the case now.
Similarities in hype but their play styles are so different.

Doesn’t matter now. One is a cyborg and the other a mere mortal.

Didn’t see Lecce finishing 4th before the international break but they’ve done well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.