Serie A Thread - 2023/24

They’ve given a good account of themselves even with 10. 85 mins in and still in it at 0-0. Would be a shame for them to lose it at the end
Yes, didn't see your reply before I posted. Looks like they have lost it, right at the end.

Yes, didn't see your reply before I posted. Looks like they have lost it, right at the end.
Feel like I caused their downfall. Alas, they look dead tired. They had a few chances going the other way and then running back to defend again…it all took its toll

Roma bench carrying on with the same behaviour as last season, Mourinho with a red card now.

Feel like I caused their downfall. Alas, they look dead tired. They had a few chances going the other way and then running back to defend again…it all took its toll
Yes I hold you entirely responsible for that result!

Funny that the commentator in the Atalanta game called De Ketelaere something of an enigma. He’s just very average. Didn’t see the hype when I first heard his name but he’s young so it’s possible he gets better

Funny that the commentator in the Atalanta game called De Ketelaere something of an enigma. He’s just very average. Didn’t see the hype when I first heard his name but he’s young so it’s possible he gets better
Perhaps he meant that it's an enigma as to why he is so highly rated. I agree with you analysis though, he's an alright player but for me, as yet, nothing more.

Lookman doing the business for Atalanta. Surprised that the ref initially ruled the goal puts

Game. Set. Match. A second goal in added time to give Atalanta a 2 goal lead. Thought they’d mess up the counter. Good goal.

2-0

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.