Serie A Thread - 2023/24

Great to see Pulisic regaining some form. Injury has blighted his career and he largely had a wretched time of it at Chelsea, but he should find the pace of the game in Italy more to his liking. Once he gets fully fit, I expect he’ll become instrumental to Milan’s season.

Great to see Pulisic regaining some form. Injury has blighted his career and he largely had a wretched time of it at Chelsea, but he should find the pace of the game in Italy more to his liking. Once he gets fully fit, I expect he’ll become instrumental to Milan’s season.
Agree with you. Still feels like they’re missing something…RLC looked anonymous in their midfield.

Very hard to replace someone like Tonali but it should be an opportunity for others to step up. Didn’t even realise they bought Chukwueze. Will be interesting to see how he adapts as well.

Agree with you. Still feels like they’re missing something…RLC looked anonymous in their midfield.

Very hard to replace someone like Tonali but it should be an opportunity for others to step up. Didn’t even realise they bought Chukwueze. Will be interesting to see how he adapts as well.
They also have Musah still to integrate; he was serving a suspension last night that was incurred in Spain. Tonali will be a big loss, naturally, but they have considerable depth.

Tonali will be a big loss for them, I really like him and was a bit disappointed he went to Newcastle. I think he will do well there.

Keep seeing shite like this appear on Twitter:

Wannabe “tactics experts”.

2-0 loss but don’t worry you were more interesting. “Lovely arrivals”.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.