Serious assault on an elderly Blue

Lol. I started at Newton Heath on Thorpe road 16/06/1980 when workplaces had characters in them, also worked out of the Mayfield depot and Rail House and the Goeton Road depot, some real strange f*ckers lol.
Finished on 16/09/2011 and loved evry minute mate I really need to write a book some of the stories I have are unbelievable and so funny.

Still some great characters,although they are slowly being eradicated by 'modernisation'.Its even a different place to when i joined a decade back.

Lol. I started at Newton Heath on Thorpe road 16/06/1980 when workplaces had characters in them, also worked out of the Mayfield depot and Rail House and the Goeton Road depot, some real strange f*ckers lol.
Finished on 16/09/2011 and loved evry minute mate I really need to write a book some of the stories I have are unbelievable and so funny.
May be a bit before your time, ever deal with any engineers there called Acton or a painter of the same name?

May be a bit before your time, ever deal with any engineers there called Acton or a painter of the same name?
I can’t recall them mate, I was in Bridge repair then went into competence assessment then safety adviser and then into management, I travelled everywhere mate so I could have met them at some point.

One of the barmaids in a local is from near Leeds. Unsure where. She’s the rudest woman imaginable and I genuinely don’t understand why she works in customer service when she appears to hate everyone.

I jokingly mentioned it to the gaffer and he insisted it was just her way.

One of the barmaids in a local is from near Leeds. Unsure where. She’s the rudest woman imaginable and I genuinely don’t understand why she works in customer service when she appears to hate everyone.

I jokingly mentioned it to the gaffer and he insisted it was just her way.
Shite manager then

I had an off the record chat with one of his friends and he pretty said he won’t care if you complain.

He’s the kind of gaffer who doesn’t lift a finger in the place. Just sits there getting pissed with his mates.
Not The Rose of Lancaster is it? Manager is a ****

Leeds is a bastard mongrel of a place,famous for nothing.

The people are angry,ignorant, envious bastards whose principle neighbours,Sheffield,Newcastle,Hull and Manchester are known and famous the world over whilst the own small town is an inconspicuous non entity.

They have a scowling chip on both shoulders and a propensity to be 40 years behind other northern cities in every way.

They lack history, culture and a defined identity unless you include acting and talking thick.

They are the village idiots of yaaarsherrr who like to go around in gurnning mobs but who are shithouses on their own.

I hope they go down and go bust !!
Having been a student there for 3 years in the 1980s, that’s not a description I recognise in the slightest. As far as northern cities go, I would say it’s second only to Manchester for all the things you say are lacking.

Fucking cock he was. Saw him with a large group of not rights coming from the metro stop, getting into Blues faces as he went through City Square. Just knew it would be the idiot you describe.
100% mate, biggest Wanker I’ve seen in a while at our place

Reactions: Ian

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.