Serious question about Mancini - serious answers only please

Prestwich_Blue

Despite the fact I (and a lot of other City fans) have no confidence in Mancini, I have said he needs two seasons before we can really be sure he's not the right manager.

We hear the refrain "The team is gelling" from people defending him (and I accept there may be something in that) but if we carry on playing games like todays, when are people going to accept his time is up?

1) Xmas?
2) End of the season?
3) Next Xmas?
4) End of next season?

I want a serious discussion please.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Despite the fact I (and a lot of other City fans) have no confidence in Mancini, I have said he needs two seasons before we can really be sure he's not the right manager.

We hear the refrain "The team is gelling" from people defending him (and I accept there may be something in that) but if we carry on playing games like todays, when are people going to accept his time is up?

1) Xmas?
2) End of the season?
3) Next Xmas?
4) End of next season?

Serious discussion? Bluemoon? Forget it...

Expect a barrage of "you're sooooooooo predictable" type posts, with maybe a dash of "you're just a rag who likes to see City losing" thrown in for good measure...

Prestwich_Blue said:

1) Xmas?
2) End of the season?
3) Next Xmas?
4) End of next season?

More realstic target. If you can tell me any realstic managers out there at this present then I will be more recepetive of changing the manager right now.

Today was not a good day to judge him imo,we had key players missing,players returning from injury and at least one not playing in his comfortable position.

Judge the man when he has a chance to play the team and system he has assembled.

BillyShears said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

1) Xmas?
2) End of the season?
3) Next Xmas?
4) End of next season?

Serious discussion? Bluemoon? Forget it...

Expect a barrage of "you're sooooooooo predictable" type posts, with maybe a dash of "you're just a rag who likes to see City losing" thrown in for good measure...
Cherry on top being "just because we're not winning every game 6-0".

what a silly thread

lets put a time limit on him before he has even shown us what he can do ffs

hughes in

yeah right

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.