Seriously...what are we doing?

Damocles

Administrator
I know that most on here are long term City fans. I know that an awful lot on here were born post 1976 and the greatest thing that we have seen City do is win the First Division.

Today, we went away from home, and battered another team, putting us joint top of the league in December. Added to this, we have the best run coming up, a manager who has won trophies everywhere he has ever been, easily the most singularly talented squad in the Premiership, unlimited funds, a community service that was that good that we made it the front of the 2018 bid and an office team that is the envy of many, with communication to the fans seen as the most important thing.

In my lifetime, this is the greatest period in our history, and we are spending it sniping at each other on the forums. Just for once, for a change, can we not declare a truce and bask in the magnificence that is our club? This club belongs to all of us, and our hearts should be swimming at the moment.

Things are on the up boys and girls. Let's try to celebrate it

Well said mate. The pressure is so intense at the club nowadays that not only are the players and manager (possibly...Rorberto is so cool you can't really tell!) affected, it's had a massive effect on us too.

Take Damocles' advice blues...kick back, open a beer early and get yourself in the mood for MoTD tonight. We need to start enjoying the ride we're on!

RBNpw.png

Daft question. Everybody knows the answer to that; we're ruining football!

I agree Damocles, but this reminds me of Barry Humphries talking about the Church of England - yer didn't have to believe anything, yer just had to be nice! Football will always attract folk who are adequately explained by the phrase 'off-the-wall'!

Sadly Dam there will always be those who want to find something they don't like, or simply just want to argue.

I don't care about them, I'm just too busy enjoying Manchester City. We really could win this league this year, and but for a 5th minute sending off, we might well be clear at the top tonight, and even in that game we did enough for long periods to have won it with one short.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.